Talk

Advanced search

Too early to test but....

(24 Posts)
MrsDilligaf Fri 07-Apr-17 20:20:11

Sooo I have the teeniest glimmer of hope that I possibly, could be, but most probably not pregnant but AF isn't due for another week and I'm only 7DPO.

BUT

This last week I've had crampy pains in my pelvis - I've not noticed these before but they've been quite sharp which is why I've noticed them.

My boobs are leaking milk. My DD is 13 months old and I stopped BF 9 months ago. Again I've not noticed this before.

Discharge. Oh my god the discharge! confused why? Again not normal for me.

I have just cried at the golf. Arnold Palmer is dead. Two other legendary golfers have just tee-d off. I cried. Buckets. DH said I didn't think you liked golf. I don't.

I'm so so tired I could sleep for a week, but DD has had a couple of unsettled nights - I am very lucky that generally she sleeps for 11 hours so that might explain a bit of it, but not why I could probably sleep for 11 hours myself.

As I say, it is the tiniest little glimmer of hope but unless I'm going a bit bonkers something is going on. There are a lot of buts grin (and my butt has got bigger, I shall blame that on cake though)

I POAS this morning - negative. It's far too early, but it's gonna be a loooong week until I know for certain!

<considers telling DH to go to the shop because I NEED chocolate>

Sazwest Fri 07-Apr-17 20:33:35

This made me giggle lol xx

MrsDilligaf Fri 07-Apr-17 20:57:42

Lol!! Saz you're not supposed to laugh! You're supposed to say don't be daft!!

You're supposed to tell me to pull myself together and to stop crying about Arnold Palmer!!

Sazwest Fri 07-Apr-17 21:05:43

Haha sorry lovely. You made me giggle coz this would probably be me wink x

Roseandbee Fri 07-Apr-17 21:47:46

Fingers crossed for you, when will u next be POAS (that's not something I get to ask very often in life)

MrsDilligaf Sat 08-Apr-17 07:04:23

saz I'll let you off then grin I'm pleased I'm not the only one.

Rose I will probably POAS in 5 days or so, any sooner and I'll drive myself crazy.

HungryHorace Sat 08-Apr-17 17:43:26

Ooh, MrsD, you sound like the early-pregnant me! 😁

Fingers crossed for you!

MrsDilligaf Sat 08-Apr-17 19:16:12

My friend came round earlier. She said "you look fking shattered. Are you pregnant?"

I said "no make up so I will look --fkin hideous--shattered"

She pulled this face >>>hmm and went "whatever..."

I might POAS tomorrow....

HungryHorace Sat 08-Apr-17 19:50:50

Are you sure you're only 7 DPO? You're unlikely to see a BFP until 9 DPO at the very earliest (though maybe with twins...😂).

I'm so excited at the thought you may be pregnant! 🎅🏻baby!

Sazwest Sat 08-Apr-17 20:16:36

@MrsDilligaf how many dpo are you, doesn't implantation happen between 7-9dpo. Possible twins if your only early lol xx

MrsDilligaf Sat 08-Apr-17 20:21:35

Horace grin I clearly stated back I Feb that I wasn't going to be the one who had the thread baby this year....and now look!!

According to my tracker app thing I'm 9DPO so who knows...

Don't say twins! When I had my first scan with M they said let's see if there's one, two or even three babies in there. DH went a very funny colour.

Sazwest Sat 08-Apr-17 20:30:23

9dpo mmmmm u never know could be twins lol. U will have to keep us all posted x x

HungryHorace Sat 08-Apr-17 20:33:33

I remember you saying that, but there you go. Things change! 😂

Implantation is usually 6-12 DPO. A home pregnancy test will usually pick up HcG from 3 days after that (my two pregnancies gave positive tests on 10 DPO).

I was definitely symptomatic from 6 DPO each time, in hindsight.

I loved a bit of POAS action when TTC, so I'll live vicariously through you if you want to keep testing! 😂

MrsDilligaf Sat 08-Apr-17 20:41:56

But we're not really trying!! Well not just yet. We are thinking about it... but well... er...

HungryHorace Sat 08-Apr-17 20:47:55

You were doing slightly more than just thinking! 😁

Sazwest Sat 08-Apr-17 20:56:37

Ohh I always thought implantation happened after 7dpo @HungryHorace . I'm 5dpo tomorrow so if its 6-12dpo it's even better lol but im still gonna try and hold off X

HungryHorace Sat 08-Apr-17 20:58:25

I researched getting pregnant / pregnancy to ridiculous levels when I was TTC. There isn't much I don't know about it now!

Sazwest Sat 08-Apr-17 21:03:23

@HungryHorace I was forever on google last month and taking tests everyday from 6dpo got a bfp ( not sure how many dpo I was) but then had a chemical pregnancy . This month I'm trying to be more laid back and not test until just before af is due as we go away the day before it's due to a theme park so would rather know if I am or aren't before we go lol xx

MrsDilligaf Mon 10-Apr-17 18:06:56

Well. AF has shown up. Four days early!! Quite what is going on I don't know. I've been early before but never 4 days. I don't even feel "periody".

I've still got those funny crampy pelvis pains, but they aren't in the right place to be period pains IYSWIM.

Oh well. Wasn't to be this month smile will just have to keep practicing. I can't imagine DH will complain!

Thanks for the hand hold ladies

X

HungryHorace Mon 10-Apr-17 18:21:23

Is it normal flow or quite light? And a period doesn't necessarily = not pregnant either!

I still think POAS is in order. 😁

MrsDilligaf Mon 10-Apr-17 19:12:18

Lol! Quite light really - I know where you are going with this...implantation bleed right?

wink

HungryHorace Mon 10-Apr-17 19:20:01

Well, now you come to mention it! 😃

BillyButtfuck Mon 10-Apr-17 19:31:17

Oooo best of luck with this Mrs, exciting times ahead for you whether it's good news now or in a couple of months! flowers

MrsDilligaf Tue 11-Apr-17 19:59:01

All hail the arrival of Aunt Flo (you bloody old cow) you don't half know how to put a downer on things. hmm

As a positive, it is evident that DH knows me rather well - he's been shopping today and bought me chocolate from Hotel Chocolat.

No BFP this month however the positive is that DH has declared that we are no longer "thinking about it" but we are now "trying for baby no 2".

I guess this means I'll be dusting off the Barry White CD and swapping my sensible apple-catcher comfy pants for those skimpy numbers which haven't seen the light of day for a couple of years...best dig out the ladyshave while I'm at it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now