Talk

Advanced search

Faint BFP after 2 losses this year. Do I tell my husband yet?

(12 Posts)
Tibbycat Fri 07-Apr-17 16:08:01

So tough, we've lost two babies this year. One in the 9th week right after New Year which was ectopic then last month we lost at 6 weeks. I'm pregnant again, just found out but it's so faint on a cheapie. I've not told anyone. Adore my husband and we really are soul mates but I feel awful, breaking his heart time and time again... maybe I wait a few days to check my period doesn't start. It's due in about 5 days.

Many thanks for reading.

Flashinthepan Fri 07-Apr-17 16:13:43

The pain is not yours to go through alone just because you're the one that takes the test. If you need his support now, or will need it if the worst does happen, you should tell him. So sorry for all you've gone through. FX that this time is everything you've been waiting for. flowers

PinkHeart59156816 Fri 07-Apr-17 16:18:19

Aww bless you. Yes I think you tell him, your a couple and are trying for a baby so why wouldn't you tell him? I'm sure all the heart ache does hurt him as well as you but part of being in a couple is supporting each other.

I really hope this pregnancy will work out for you and bring you lots of happiness 💐

Sazwest Fri 07-Apr-17 16:51:43

We are all here for you @Tibbycat for when u need to talk until you tell your DH xx

mistletoeprickles Fri 07-Apr-17 18:18:58

I've been through similar and wouldn't of got through it without DP. yes it hurts him too but there's no way I would of coped without him flowers

Hotpinkangel19 Fri 07-Apr-17 18:33:30

Oh bless you xx I had 2 miscarriages close together (early) My 3rd bfp was a sticky bean and he's 6 now xxx hope this works out well xxx

Salmonpinkcords Fri 07-Apr-17 18:35:26

I've been through similar and th last time I decided not to tell DH but then when the time came I couldn't not tell him. I knew that if it went wrong again I would want him to know as I would want to talk about it.

Tibbycat Fri 07-Apr-17 19:44:53

Thank you everyone. @Flashinthepan @PinkHeart59156816 @Sazwest @mistletoeprickles @Hotpinkangel19 @Salmonpinkcords star

Let's hope I'm the same... sticky number 3. Praying....

I've told my DH... he said 'I knew you were, you cried over your eggs this morning' lol lol. So we're in together x

Sazwest Fri 07-Apr-17 19:59:09

@Tibbycat I'm so glad you have told your DH and we are all here if you need to talk. I'm 3dpo today so just starting TWW really lol. I'm due AF 18th but will be testing about 16-17th as we go away on the 17th x

Tibbycat Fri 07-Apr-17 21:15:14

@Sazwest thinking of you. Really exciting!!! :-) x

Sazwest Fri 07-Apr-17 21:36:38

I just want these next TWW to go by fast lol xx

Roseandbee Fri 07-Apr-17 21:45:10

Everything crossed for you Tibby. Glad you've shared it with your DH & lol at his reaction. Stay positive x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now