Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anybody tried fertility hypnosis?

(8 Posts)
sureitsgrand Wed 05-Apr-17 12:12:42

Hi. I post occasionally on these boards, I'm 35 ttc no2 for the last year. Mmc in August. Have been having a few relationship problems but we have overcome them and I'm feeling pretty good. I'd sort of buried my head in the sand as to how bad things were. A friend suggested this may have contributed to ttc problems. I realised I've been so upset with dh my whole body has been hostile. If that makes sense. Just downloaded a fertility hypnosis app and tried first session. I feel brilliant! Anyone got any experience with it they'd like to share?

sureitsgrand Wed 05-Apr-17 16:39:15

Anyone?

Roseandbee Wed 05-Apr-17 20:06:43

@anon050
posted a similar thread the other day so ill just copy n past me replysmile -
I'm listening to the Luna moon app called female fertility, they have one free track and I've paid for the night track too. Only just started it this cycle (I'm currently 6dpo) though so no results yet but I'm enjoying listening to it as it's a sort of guided meditation one.

which app have you tried?

sureitsgrand Wed 05-Apr-17 20:21:40

The same one! Maybe I'm just feeling good anyway, but it just felt really positive. The ttc can really get you down, so this just felt like something nice to do. I've downloaded the night time one, looking forward to trying it.

Roseandbee Wed 05-Apr-17 20:38:10

yeah i felt the samesmile i'm kind of addicted to it now, the night one is a diff voice, slightly prefer the day one but i like to alternate them. Im 33 and also ttc for over a year. But its only the last few months i've really been onboard with TTC. I did google and there was some study that showed hypnosis did seem to help people conceive who had been struggling for a while, so fingers crossed

sureitsgrand Wed 05-Apr-17 21:27:06

I've been reading a bit how stress can actually stop you conceiving. I seem to be ovulating etc so I'm hopeful this might make a difference and help me relax into ttc. I didn't really feel stressed, but can recognise now I was.

Roseandbee Thu 06-Apr-17 22:22:59

Have you listed to the night time one yet? I think I've been listening for over two weeks now and I am much more relaxed. I still think about ttc but in more positive way like I'm more confident it will happen at some point and my mood isn't so up and down

sureitsgrand Thu 06-Apr-17 23:28:04

Yes I did it last night! Its lovely. I'm already feeling more relaxed too. Which is great, as I'm starting blood tests etc this month to check if there is any medical reason, so I am hopeful I can rule stress out soon! Definitely if I keep feeling like this halo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now