Talk

Advanced search

Superdrugs early response tests

(8 Posts)
Ava1985 Mon 03-Apr-17 19:04:34

Evening everyone

Anybody used these tests recently? I Dtd (with dh!) 8 days ago, Mother's Day to be exact lol and now I've just done one of these tests and I'm pretty sure I can see a squinter of a line.. Just to clarify, we didn't dtd for a fair few weeks prior to this as we have been ill etc. We are currently ttc too so I will be pleased if it's a yes. But isn't it too early to show up? I started post ovulation symptoms just a a day after we Dtd like sore boobs etc X

Sazwest Mon 03-Apr-17 19:15:20

Did u have a pic of the test xx

Ava1985 Mon 03-Apr-17 19:27:27

Sorry I didn't take a snap but I will once home (at my parents house !) although this will be out of the time limit for reading the test? I have another in box for the morning to do with fmu as today's was v v v diluted at tea time!

Not getting hopes up too much as I still think I'm seeing things 😳 xx

Sazwest Mon 03-Apr-17 19:29:25

Post a pic in the morning when u do the 2nd test xx

Ava1985 Mon 03-Apr-17 19:33:39

Thanks saz I will do. I figure the morning test will give me the answer as if I can 'see' a line today with diluted pee 8 days past Dtd then tomorrow morning will for sure show up! If it's bfn then I will still post to show the answer lol

Thought I read somewhere about superdrug tests showing false Bfps ? X

Sazwest Mon 03-Apr-17 19:37:19

When did u ovulate?? How many dpo are you xx

mistletoeprickles Tue 04-Apr-17 17:11:59

The new style superdrug tests are known for evaps. There been a few threads about them recently.

I would say a test 8 days after dtd is very early and that's providing you ovulated around the same time.

When is AF due?

I would try a different brand when AF is due

Ava1985 Tue 04-Apr-17 17:55:06

Hello all

Thanks for the reply mistletoe I thought so much as its was only 8 days past Dtd!
The last month had been a little crazy with the whole family having some kind of virus/tonsilitis hmm so I couldn't say when I ovulated although going from last cycles I'd say I'm due af around middle to end of this week... I decided against using up the other test today as they are expensive so I will wait for weekend and use it if af hadn't showed... I've got sore boobs and last two days been cramping like crazy but only thick white cm so far (sorry, tmi!) X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now