We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Positive disappeared!

(8 Posts)
chocolateshortcake Sun 02-Apr-17 21:44:46

Hi,
I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and what the outcome was, I did a boots own test tonight and it looked positive (see picture!) but within about 5-7 minutes the line faded and eventually disappeared. Does this mean it's negative?! Has anyone else had this and actually had a bfp?

willitbe Sun 02-Apr-17 21:49:43

Hi, the line does not look straight in the photo, it looks like the dye is still bleeding across the test and just giving a look of a separate line. Hopefully I am wrong and it is a false negative!

AmyC86 Sun 02-Apr-17 22:05:18

Best to test again in the morning xx

Emma2803 Sun 02-Apr-17 22:38:37

I still have a pregnancy test from when I found out I was having my son ( who was 2 last week) and it's still positive.....

Jords0105 Mon 03-Apr-17 00:20:54

Hi, exact same thing happened to me last month. I think it was just a flooded test. Turns out I wasnt pregnant but test again in morning fingers crossed for you!xx

chocolateshortcake Wed 05-Apr-17 23:17:45

Done another...I got no line whatsoever yesterday but tonight this. Is this a line or an evap line or no line or what?!

chocolateshortcake Wed 05-Apr-17 23:18:20

And another...

KindleBueno Wed 05-Apr-17 23:18:53

I see a line on that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now