Talk

Advanced search

After sex tips to conceive!!

(2 Posts)
Emmastone123 Sat 01-Apr-17 10:30:46

What do you do after sex to strengthen your chances of concieving? I lie on the bed with my hips and legs up, sometimes I do literally shove my bum up in the air holding it with my hands. My husband looks at me like I'm crazy. It hasn't worked so far.. I do it for about twenty mins.. maybe too short??

Any other tips girls!!!!

XxxX

Bubblegum89 Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:08

It's not necessary to lie still/hold your legs up after sex. Ejaculation shoots sperm up to where it needs to be within seconds. The liquid that comes out when you move is semen, not sperm. It's only recommended to lie still for a while if your partner has low sperm motility (gives the sperm a bit of time to get up there as it's slower than usual) but other than that, not peeing right after sex can put you at risk of UTI's or nasty kidney infections (both of which I have had and don't recommend lol) it can give some people peace of mind but just be aware that a) it doesn't actually matter if you move straight away and b) there's the risk of an infection. Good luck! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now