Talk

Advanced search

cm advice please!

(12 Posts)
Springflower3 Thu 30-Mar-17 20:31:45

So, yesterday my cm was definitely watery.... which I have read is the 2nd most fertile cm, dtd late last night 😊 So tonight I've checked again and I have clearly ewcm which is the most fertile! Chances are there will be no bd'ing tonight so I'm wondering have I missed the best time???

I don't temp and I don't use okp as we are trying to be ' relaxed' about ttc!!

Thanks in advance xx

Sazwest Thu 30-Mar-17 21:36:29

I have never checked mine before but think I'm going to start to x

Springflower3 Fri 31-Mar-17 10:35:57

Sazwest, this would really be the first month I have done it but there is conflicting advice about whether it is reliable!! So I'm starting off small and then maybe move to opk and temping lol xx

WantToGoingTo Fri 31-Mar-17 10:37:00

spring as you dtd last night are you sure it is ewcm and not semen? Some people don't get ewcm (like me!) so I wouldn't worry smile

isambardo Fri 31-Mar-17 10:40:26

You should be fine op, I always think by the time ewcm exits the body it's probably been there a little while already (dunno if that makes sense!). If you can dtd every other day you'll be giving yourself the best chance without making it too stressful.

We are also trying to be relaxed about ttc (dc3). I'm finding it hard not to obsess!

Springflower3 Fri 31-Mar-17 12:39:39

Ok I'm going to admit I did think that is also a possibility, then I panicked thinking have I just removed the precious semen and ruined my chance 😱😱 am I sounding irrational????

How many cycles have you been trying Islam???

Wantto is there any way of telling the difference?? 😂😂

Springflower3 Fri 31-Mar-17 12:40:16

Oh my word isam that changed to Islam and I didn't realise!!! Sorry!!! 😱😱

isambardo Fri 31-Mar-17 13:43:38

This is our first month trying, we already have one December birthday in the family so I wouldn't be too sorry if it doesn't happen straight away.

How long have you been trying?

isambardo Fri 31-Mar-17 13:43:48

This is our first month trying, we already have one December birthday in the family so I wouldn't be too sorry if it doesn't happen straight away.

How long have you been trying?

WantToGoingTo Fri 31-Mar-17 14:38:06

isam semen isn't stretchy and ewcm is. Semen will be absorbed when rubbed into tissue whereas ewcm won't be absorbed 😆

Springflower3 Fri 31-Mar-17 14:41:11

Well, I came off the mini pill on 27th December and had my first period on 1st Feb.... but my cycles are all over the place, first cycle was 31 days which was normal pre pill but then the second was 38! So I suppose we have been trying since December but after this next period I'm hoping to get an average cycle lenght and go from there... does that make sense?

Are u waiting to test or at a fertile time at the minute???

Springflower3 Fri 31-Mar-17 14:42:34

Wantto- it defo did not absorb in to the tissue..... but should we be good if we done it the night before and then tonight?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now