Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Oh AF where art thou?

(5 Posts)
PenguinDi Thu 30-Mar-17 08:19:10

CD 46, 2nd cycle post pill from December, numerous BFN tests and no signs it's on its way. I'm getting a little fed up now. I spoke to my pharmacist at work about it and she's said that it's not possible to miss a period and carry on with the next cycle.

Anyone else's AF a no show?

speakfriendandenter Thu 30-Mar-17 11:52:44

Mine eventually turned up on day36! I was very stressed so I imagine you are very frustrated! Are you using OPKs? X

PenguinDi Thu 30-Mar-17 13:15:58

Speak friend I am using opk stripes plus the clear blue ovulation strips but they aren't telling me anything, plus it's annoying as I work full time and can't keep nipping of to test in the middle of the day so I miss vital results. What's annoyed me the most is that I got the ovulation pain and week of pms but then nothing, I mean come on! 😫

MissCardew Thu 30-Mar-17 16:32:00

I was pretty much in the same boat as you. Came off bc at beg of Jan and had normal 29 day cycle. Next cycle was crazy - I thought I ov'd around cd14 ish but then 2 weeks later I got positive opk and ov pains. Finally got af today at cd50!
I can only guess that my body geared up to ov and didn't for some reason so did it 2 weeks later.
Fingers crossed for a more straight forward cycle this time. I feel your pain though - being in limbo sucks!

Littleonek Thu 30-Mar-17 19:34:48

Im the same! Stopped the pill in January and had no period since then! Three missing and all tests say negative! Apparently according to my brief google research it can take up to six months for a period to return post pill! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now