Talk

Advanced search

TTC buddies? CD7

(8 Posts)
MummyBearToOne1988 Wed 29-Mar-17 23:45:10

Hi, I'm on CD7, month 5 with a chemical pregnancy in December. I'm 28 and ttc #2. Just enjoyed my wine over the last few days now looking forward to tracking ovulation this month... anyone else there that just wants a running buddy with this? grin

Emma2803 Thu 30-Mar-17 08:58:07

Hi mummy bear! II'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy. I'm on cd9 today so only one day ahead of you! We are on cycle one this month. Came off pill in Feb so have only had one period. I've started my opks already for this month and have read about a link between resting heart rate rising and ovulation so am keeping an eye on that with my fitbit too!
I'm also ttc #2 my lb turned two on Tuesday!

MummyBearToOne1988 Thu 30-Mar-17 13:06:15

Hi Emma. My OH thinks I'm bonkers and a bit obsessed with it but to be honest I quite enjoy it, I think it's because DS wasn't planned so I didn't get to enjoy actually ttc. What made you start doing Opks on day 9?.. starting to think I should start tomorrow (as you can see I'm excited to start (Any excuse))

Emma2803 Thu 30-Mar-17 13:26:46

Lol same as you, any old excuse to pee on a stick!! I'm not really sure what way my cycle will go yet as I am newly off the pill, my period was only 2.5 days long! So really don't want to miss it.
I did it with my first and was lucky to fall the first cycle after my first period after stopping the pill.

AmyC86 Thu 30-Mar-17 13:42:21

I'm CD10.

5th round of clomid, been ttc for a few years now. I have PCOS. Got a scan this afternoon to see if the clomid has worked.

MummyBearToOne1988 Thu 30-Mar-17 18:31:29

Welcome Amy. You will have to keep us updated with your scan. I'm sure it will be good news.

Emma wow you were lucky last time. I'm sure you will be just as lucky this time. Do you use an ovulation tracker?

Are you two taking prepregnancy vitamins. I've been taking some cheaper ones but thinking to perhaps get more expensive ones? What Opks you using?

Emma2803 Thu 30-Mar-17 20:48:50

Welcome Amy!! Fingers crossed the clomid has worked for you.
I take pregnacare and omega 3. I use the one step Internet cheapie opk and I have just downloaded the flo app.

MummyBearToOne1988 Fri 31-Mar-17 08:15:26

I had a negative opk CD9. Any news on Opks? How did the scan go too?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now