We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancy or dodgy internet tests??

(12 Posts)
sitonyourbottom Wed 29-Mar-17 20:42:05

Pics are probably self explanatory. Thoughts?? My concern is the IC tests aren't getting darker. I know lots of people complain of this but previously I am pretty sure my ICs have gotten bit darker faster. These ones barely seem to register though. And see weird results from 14 dpo am - one much darker than the others yet al taken within 45 mins of each other and the darkest was done last (when I was really squeezing the wee out!).

I know I'm neurotic btw 😳

Thingymaboob Wed 29-Mar-17 21:05:06

It might be different pee concentration . It might be a chemical. STOP testing! Wait a few days then test again

Crazyvaperlady Wed 29-Mar-17 21:05:37

If these are all within days of each other, and they're not getting NOTICEABLY fainter then step away from the tests! They all look fine to me for how many dpo you are, if you're worried ask GP for bloods. FX for you!

sitonyourbottom Wed 29-Mar-17 21:07:11

The ICs are all within three days of each other. Blood test probably the way...

SleepFreeZone Wed 29-Mar-17 21:07:31

Ignore the ICs your pnk dye tests like look great.

ChristmasAccountant Wed 29-Mar-17 21:09:06

Are they one step tests? If so I didn't get a clear + until I was about 6weeks pregnant

sitonyourbottom Wed 29-Mar-17 21:10:28

Yes I think they are... the ones from Amazon

Oysterbabe Wed 29-Mar-17 21:30:01

You seriously need to stop testing. You are pregnant, congratulations.

LoveDeathPrizes Thu 30-Mar-17 00:58:53

My ICs were rubbish. Despite being 10ml I didn't get a line for ages. Your FRERs are beautiful! Congratulations!

sitonyourbottom Thu 30-Mar-17 12:52:13

By way of update, this morning I took another FRER (I know, but I can't help myself) and it has faded a lot, so must be a chemical pregnancy.

It's funny, I just had a feeling...

LoveDeathPrizes Fri 31-Mar-17 00:52:50

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Thingymaboob Fri 31-Mar-17 15:07:10

So sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now