Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2

(7 Posts)
SophiaC Wed 29-Mar-17 19:04:55

Partner and I already have a beautiful two year old, we wanted to try sooner but I hadn't felt ready. Last month we started trying and for the first month it was so chill now I'm symptom spotting like crazy! Last period was 13th march and going off the glow app 26th march was my most fertile day. TTC last time took a few months but I had been on the pill for years before but haven't taken it since. Hoping it's an easy process! Anyone else driving themselves crazy over every little twinge hmmgrin

Jay53 Thu 30-Mar-17 07:50:44

I'm also ttc #1. First month of trying. Due on in a week. But the last week has felt like a month. The wait is sooo long. 7 days to go and yes I am also going mad with the slightest thing. grin

SophiaC Thu 30-Mar-17 11:57:23

Back ache, bad stomach cramps and (tmi) constipated today not fun but could be a sign 😂 lots of cm yesterday (grosssss) I have a bunch of cheap tests but hopefully enough willpower to wait until missed af

Jay53 Thu 30-Mar-17 13:31:06

I'm keeping myself busy because it will send me mad if I do it anymore. How long do you have to wait?

SophiaC Thu 30-Mar-17 14:18:23

I'm really bad at keeping track of dates but I believe I'm in the two week wait :s due 13th seeing a lot of people putting up tests saying 'I think I see a faint line' when I see nothing at all. I couldn't be testing every two seconds lol hopefully going to wait t out until 13th so hopeful though! X

Hmummy1 Thu 30-Mar-17 14:33:42

I've just had my coil removed! My little boy is 3 now so gonna start trying for baby #2 any advise? Also good luck :D

SophiaC Thu 30-Mar-17 15:56:42

Ohh fun times! I've never had the coil however when I came off the pill (microguynin or something) it took about a year for my periods to go back to normal and haven't been great since. Don't stress yourself out TTC as I'm sure your little three year old is giving you a lot to deal with and I've heard that being stressed can make it harder to conceive ( don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% just been told) it's a lot easier said than done tho! I think spending as much time with your child now is important before new baby comes I don't keep track really I just have sex and wait 😂 too much stress involved in temping and charting. I'm just going to go with the flow . . Or hopefully lack of haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now