Talk

Advanced search

Eyes please!

(20 Posts)
Obsidian Wed 29-Mar-17 11:02:30

Can anyone see anything on these? I think I'm getting so desperate now I'm hallucinating lines. Feel like I can see something (very faint), but don't trust myself. Am only 10 dpo, but have short cycles (and ovulate late), and expecting AF today or tomorrow. Feeling pretty dreadful too (tired, sick, starving, sore boobs), but could just be AF on way. God, I hate the 2WW. Need. To. Stop. Obsessing.

(Context for lack of sanity: TTC 13 months, 2 miscarriages, and I'm OLD, so please be kind!)

camrywagon Wed 29-Mar-17 11:26:56

I think i can see something on the second pic smile ive had a booster shot of pregnyl yesterday and this mornings test which is the same as the ones you're using show a line just like it... how many tests have you left? Fingers crossed for you!

camrywagon Wed 29-Mar-17 11:28:09

Ps obsessing is the only thing I'm good at in the tww. Embrace it.

SleepFreeZone Wed 29-Mar-17 11:31:38

I'm going to say bfn sadly as I've pissed on so many of those ICs in my life and even when I had a tiny amount of HCG in my system the line was clear.

NotWithoutMyMerkin Wed 29-Mar-17 11:38:40

Second pic looks like an indent or evap to me. However I can see a pale line on the first pic

Obsidian Wed 29-Mar-17 11:39:48

Thanks all - appreciate your thoughts! It wasn't FMU, so will test again in the morning, if AF not arrived. Have loads of ICs, and a couple of FRERs, which I've banned myself from using until I'm more certain! (Which is silly really as they're more likely to show something early, but oh the COST!)

Really need to work now, but just keep staring at the tests - wish I could be relaxed about all this! Feel like it's all I think about sometimes.

Waterfeature Wed 29-Mar-17 12:13:43

Sorry, I can't see anything, but pics aren't as clear as seeing it IRL.

Feel for you -- we've all been there or we wouldn't be on here.

GlitterRollerSkate Wed 29-Mar-17 12:18:31

I think I can see something! My ic was really faint 2 days before af was due but it was positive. To be honest they never got much darker until I ran out the day af was due and I used a clear blue digital. Fingers crossed for you!!

Queen0ffaff Wed 29-Mar-17 12:57:51

I can see something very faint on both. Might be evaps, or it might get stronger... Really I just wanted to say I know how you feel - and don't worry, I don't think you're hallucinating yet! Will have fingers crossed it turns into a strong line for you.

WhingyNinja Wed 29-Mar-17 13:05:44

I can't see anything and I pride myself on being able to see even the faintest line! Try tomorrow and let us know! grin

BirdBrain85 Wed 29-Mar-17 23:44:54

I think I can see them. Don't want to get your hopes up but I was 11dpo this morning and got the same result on those internet tests (very faint line) - took a clear blue digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks! Couldn't believe my eyes. So it is possible xx

Obsidian Fri 31-Mar-17 09:43:11

So, I tried again with an IC on Thursday and it was still inconclusive, so was feeling a bit despondent. But... still no AF this morning and temp still high, so cracked open a First Response (I have no will power) and looks like a BFP!!!!!!! (12dpo today)

Excited and terrified. Am convinced it's all going to go wrong again in a few weeks, and not sure I'm strong enough to cope with a 3rd MC. Any tips on staying sane when PG after MC??? Got docs appointment next Friday (made it a while ago to talk about not being able to get PG) - think I will keep it and have a chat about my anxiety / see if there's any advice they can offer and / or the chance of an early reassurance scan.

TheGrumpySquirrel Fri 31-Mar-17 09:52:32

Congrats OP!! I'm also 12DPO today and my FRER line looks the same as yours! Are we due date twins then?!! 10 December by my calculations..
How are you feeling???

Obsidian Fri 31-Mar-17 09:59:19

Congrats Grumpy!!!!! Yes, I think that due date sounds about right, although trying to avoid thinking that far ahead in case it doesn't work out. I'm feeling exhausted, starving and a bit nauseous. How are you??

TheGrumpySquirrel Fri 31-Mar-17 10:02:10

Same.. need to eat constantly! Yesterday I felt awful but a bit better today. It still hasn't sunk in to be honest! Hope it's a sticky one for you 🤞🏼

Obsidian Fri 31-Mar-17 10:08:51

Also need to eat constantly - need to get some healthy snacks, or will end up the size of a house!! Hope all goes well for you too. Do you have any DC already? I have a 4 year old DD. Can't wait to tell her. It's been so hard hiding the previous pregnancies and miscarriages from her. I'm sure she knows something is going on!!

TheGrumpySquirrel Fri 31-Mar-17 10:17:52

Ahh that's so cute. I have one DD but she is already 12! She's impatient to tell her friends!

BirdBrain85 Fri 31-Mar-17 10:29:13

Congratulations!! I had a good feeling for you when I saw your test.

I'm also suffering from intense hunger - I can't stop eating!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Obsidian Fri 31-Mar-17 10:46:38

Thanks BirdBrain Congratulations to you too!!

Might see you over on the December due date thread - if I get the courage to post on there. Feels like tempting fate!

BiggerBoatNeeded Fri 31-Mar-17 12:16:41

There's a pg after miscarriage thread in Pregnancy where you might find some good coping tips. Wishing you a healthy 9 months

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now