Talk

Advanced search

How often are you DTD?

(4 Posts)
Popcorn15 Tue 28-Mar-17 23:40:02

Hi all

Came off the pill in August and still not had a period (though I've had brown staining the past two days - so fingers crossed). Doctor has referred me for an ultrasound to test for PCOS and advised that can take up to a year to conceive.

Doctor advised DTD 3 times per week. I wondered is this how frequent you DTD? How does that frequency compare around time of ovulation alongside all other times of the month when not fertile?

Thanks,

P

user1471496670 Wed 29-Mar-17 06:29:45

We have sex at least once a day when we're together regardless of the time of the month. DP works away a few nts a week though.

happybus28 Wed 29-Mar-17 07:33:32

Hi popcorn id say we usually average 2-3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending how busy with work we've been/how tired we are. We are trying to achieve every other day this cycle though, hoping DTD more often will increase our chances!

WelshMammy123 Wed 29-Mar-17 07:37:40

Hi,

We generally DTD every other day between cd6/8 to cd20. We decided that would be our approach ages ago so we don't even discuss it now which makes it feel a bit less orchestrated! Having TTC for over 3 years to conceive our dd I didn't want DTD to become a chore this time around.

Hope everything settles down for you cycle wise and all is ok with the tests x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now