Talk

Advanced search

Using Fitbit to track ovulation and pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
ifeellikechickentonight Tue 28-Mar-17 11:38:07

Just for fun, I know that using Fitbit in this way is not very scientific but there is anecdotal evidence that you can use the heart rate monitor to tell if you might be PG, and there is a study done recently where women were able to track ovulation with their Fitbit. This is my chart for this month and the spike does match when I had EWCM so it probably does match my ovulation! Has anyone else found this? Also, has anyone had any unusual HR activity in early pregnancy? I'm not testing until Thursday but I'm hopeful.

CatMum87 Tue 28-Mar-17 12:58:37

Hey.....I use a fitbit and recently noticed that my resting heart rate goes up around ovulation time until AF! Then it drops back down again. Fingers crossed you get a BFP smile x

Emma2803 Tue 28-Mar-17 21:46:53

I just checked mine and heart rate was 55/56 every day and started to rise two days before my positive opk with peak the day after!!! Then dropped back down again after! Oh my fricking God it works!! Will definitely be keeping an eye on this!!
Apparently if it stays raised can be an indicatior of early pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now