Talk

Advanced search

Law of attraction

(7 Posts)
loababy Tue 28-Mar-17 10:00:31

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is using the law of attraction to help get pregnant or already has with success?

I'm trying a few different things such as a clear out of stuff to make room for baby and visualisation but is there anything else I could try?

thanks in advance smile

RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 10:01:08

What is the law of attraction?

loababy Tue 28-Mar-17 10:13:47

Hi,

I discovered it through the book 'The Secret' - which I recommend & lots of stuff on youtube about it. It's basically along the lines of focusing on positives or what you want will then make it happen. It's being super positive, using visualisation as if you already have the thing you want and imagining it to have already happened. smile

Roseandbee Tue 28-Mar-17 13:50:36

Hi Loa, I am. I've been trying to get my house ready for baby and doing visualisations and this month I've started listening to some fertility hypnotherapy too which has some positive affirmations at the end. The thread I am on in this forum called The PMA express, is a bit about the law of attraction (feel free to join it)
I've been off BC for a longtime but only just starting to apply laws of attraction as to be honest before I hadn't really made my mind up I was ready.

loababy Wed 29-Mar-17 09:59:59

Hi Roseandbee,

Ah that all sounds great. I'm really trying my best with it all. I was kindof the same - now I know it definitely what I want I'm working hard to attract this as a realtiy. I will look for that thread now smile

pinkopal Wed 29-Mar-17 15:21:27

As crazy as it sounds, I've tried this and it does work!

Unfortunately, I've been TTC for four years so it hasn't helped that yet sad but I'm convinced it works with other things!

loababy Wed 29-Mar-17 16:08:20

Hi @pinkopal

I'm going through the stages of loa at the moment and keep coming up with blockages which I really think is why it hasn't helped me so far. Have you had any blockages come up? I'm trying to work through mine at the moment. Keep going, don't give up hope the universe will listen (I'm aware how away with the fairies this all sounds to people not in the know haha)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now