Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

App Date Confusion!

(4 Posts)
RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 08:02:41

So I ov'd last Monday (CD14) but my tracking app says I'm not due af until CD33 I had one longer than normal period last month but surely a luteal phase of 19 days is a bit of an OTT prediction!? Or is that quite normal?

RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 08:03:09

TWW is killing me at the moment, I'm so impatient!

Bubblegum89 Tue 28-Mar-17 14:44:25

Honestly, I gave in with my app! I was using Ovia and for the first month it was spot on. Since then it's always been wrong. This cycle was way off. My cycles are very regular but when I got af last time, according to the app I was 3 days late. It also gave me my fertile week as starting on Monday last week but using OPK's I found I ovulated on the Tuesday which pushed my fertile week way back so it was just as well I was just relying on the app or I would have missed my fw completely! I would take what apps say with a pinch of salt tbh. Take OPK's and do your bbt if you can, plus keep an eye on your cm and just use the app as a rough guideline, same with periods. I've been a day early and three days late according to Ovia even though on last own count I've been spot on the right time every month. Good luck!

RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 22:15:28

Thank you Bubblegum! Yeah I found with Ovia that my fertile week was a week before that predicted too! I used OPK stick this month to show that smile x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: