Talk

Advanced search

App Date Confusion!

(4 Posts)
RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 08:02:41

So I ov'd last Monday (CD14) but my tracking app says I'm not due af until CD33 I had one longer than normal period last month but surely a luteal phase of 19 days is a bit of an OTT prediction!? Or is that quite normal?

RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 08:03:09

TWW is killing me at the moment, I'm so impatient!

Bubblegum89 Tue 28-Mar-17 14:44:25

Honestly, I gave in with my app! I was using Ovia and for the first month it was spot on. Since then it's always been wrong. This cycle was way off. My cycles are very regular but when I got af last time, according to the app I was 3 days late. It also gave me my fertile week as starting on Monday last week but using OPK's I found I ovulated on the Tuesday which pushed my fertile week way back so it was just as well I was just relying on the app or I would have missed my fw completely! I would take what apps say with a pinch of salt tbh. Take OPK's and do your bbt if you can, plus keep an eye on your cm and just use the app as a rough guideline, same with periods. I've been a day early and three days late according to Ovia even though on last own count I've been spot on the right time every month. Good luck!

RoseGoldHippie Tue 28-Mar-17 22:15:28

Thank you Bubblegum! Yeah I found with Ovia that my fertile week was a week before that predicted too! I used OPK stick this month to show that smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now