Talk

Advanced search

I can't possibly be pregnant already, can I? Is it too early to test?

(6 Posts)
SexLubeAndAFishSlice Sun 26-Mar-17 22:44:23

DH and I decided we'd like to try for DC2, so I came off the pill. I ended the last packet on 2nd March and had my usual withdrawal bleed from 5th-8th March. But for the last 4-5 days my nipples have been really quite sore, they almost feel bruised like they've been bitten! I've had 2 pregnancies before and both times literally the ONLY symptom I had was an occupied uterus, (aside from the missing periods) so I can't even compare symptoms from last time I was pregnant (which was 6yrs ago). If I was still on the pill I would be due another withdrawal bleed in the first week of April so I'm basing that for when my proper period should be due.

It's too early to test isn't it? I would be astonished if I was pregnant now, how likely is it? confused

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Mar-17 22:59:22

Probably too early to test but you could well have got pregnant! I have the same last period date as you (5th march). Will be testing next week at some point (I should probably wait till Friday to have a chance of seeing a line). Can I ask what you mean by occupied uterus feeling? Mine feels very heavy and odd today.

TheGrumpySquirrel Sun 26-Mar-17 23:00:16

Btw first cycle off pill I had very sore nipples and it wasn't anything other than hormones adjusting so could be that

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Mon 27-Mar-17 07:31:08

By occupied uterus I just meant that it was occupied by a baby grin the only clue I ever had that I may be pregnant was that I hadn't had a period in a while!

Oysterbabe Mon 27-Mar-17 08:45:36

I have all the usual pregnancy symptoms in the first couple on months off the pill. You could be of course but try not to get your hopes up too much.

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Mon 27-Mar-17 10:03:48

Oh I'm not, I'm thinking realistically tbh, that's why I would be astonished if I was pregnant so soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now