Talk

Advanced search

Help/advice

(8 Posts)
Lolly34h Sun 26-Mar-17 13:24:05

Wondering if anyone had any advice. I was what I thought 6 weeks pregnant last Thursday. Had a bleed Friday after dtd with dp and went to a and e. They said I was definitely pg and needed a scan. Had the scan on Monday and they saw a gestational sac but that's all. I only stopped bleeding yesterday which means I bled/spotted for a week. I'm due another scan a week on Monday but I'm wondering what are the chances of everything being ok

physicskate Sun 26-Mar-17 17:33:56

Did the bleeding come with cramping. I've heard that bleeding with cramping is more the worry. Some bleeding (especially brown) doesn't seem very uncommon from my research (I'm still waiting for one that sticks so don't know from personal experience). Hoping all goes well.

Miscarriage is really common, but that doesn't mean this is what's happening to you!!

Lolly34h Sun 26-Mar-17 18:47:17

I had some cramping but then it seemed to subside but there has been what I'd consider a period too. In my heart of hearts I know I've lost the baby just clutching at straws I suppose x

Chamonix1 Sun 26-Mar-17 18:57:34

Sorry to hear you've gone through this, try and just look after yourself it's inevitable you'll be worried and anxious, just fingers crossed for you. flowers

physicskate Sun 26-Mar-17 19:08:55

You could try doing tests over the next few days to see if the line gets fainter?

It's shit. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Lolly34h Sun 26-Mar-17 19:12:43

My partner doesn't want to test. He wants to wait for the scan. My boobs are no longer sore and I don't feel like I'm pregnant now so I know I have.

physicskate Sun 26-Mar-17 19:32:40

It's your body. I think you have a say in what you do!!! Either way, sorry you have all this worry and waiting... Take care of yourself. Be kind to yourself too.

I feel like ttc is a big race where I always end up back at the starting line!

Lolly34h Wed 29-Mar-17 08:07:24

I tested I've had 2 negative tests so k guess my mc is complete. Just unsure if I have to go for the scan still at epu

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now