Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

13dpo symptom advice!

(2 Posts)
lou9322 Sat 25-Mar-17 15:42:06

Hi!
So 'I'm looking for some advice or encouragement that I'm not going in crazy in this 2ww!
So a bit of background info, I'm tracking my cycles at the moment to get a better idea of my cycle length. I have 32 day cycles, so this month ovulation was around cd16/17. Me an my partner bd'd on cd 13.
This was the first month I have ever experienced ovulation bleeding and also noticed I had a Nabothian cyst that disappeared about 2dpo.

So I am currently 13dpo and feeling odd! I'm trying hard to not symptom spot but here's what is going on so far:
- Very very mild cramps for about 4 days now, that tend to just be on the right side (unusual for me I normally cramp 2-3days before AF and they tend to be pretty painful enough to need pain killers!)
- Waves of nausea
- Exhaustion!
- Tried to have alcohol last night managed one glass and was in bed by ten feeling super sick and hungover!!
- feeling hotter than usual (I'm always cold so this is unusual for me)
- Cervix is high, and closed and feels slightly tilted to the right.
- No CM

I have no sore bb's but then again never get sore bb's even with AF.
I know lots of these symptoms are AF related so don't want to get my hopes up too much. Had a negative on FRER this morning, but not with FMU.
Just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this at 13dpo then went on to have a BFP a few days later?
Feel like I'm going crazy and AF will just show but feel so different this month!

SillySausage34 Sat 25-Mar-17 15:52:56

I've always had BFPA by 13dpo but my cycle is more like 27 days. Thats quite a difference from yours.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: