Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Annoying myself

(4 Posts)
IfeelFloopy Sat 25-Mar-17 08:48:58

I've been on mumsnet now for a good few months. This month was our first month TTC. I told my boyfriend that I want us to take a relaxed approach to it for a while - trying without obsessively peeing on sticks. And then if nothing is happening for a while I will get some and yes, probably become a bit obsessive.

I gave myself a talking to that I would not take every little pull, twinge and change as a sign of pregnancy, and now here I am doing exactly that! I am annoying myself as I doubt that I actually am pregnant. Anyone else??

broodylady123 Sat 25-Mar-17 09:18:28

I feel you, been ntnp since 2015. I poas EVERY. Single. Month. envyangryblushhmm

It's awful to do especially with chemicals, but I know more than most it's difficult to stop!

Zaberwocky Sat 25-Mar-17 09:18:47

Perfectly normal grin

Honestly I was still like that for a good year after we started TTC! I eventually calmed down.

IfeelFloopy Sat 25-Mar-17 10:26:52

It's so difficult to just put out of your mind for a couple of weeks! Though to be fair I have had months in the past where, I'd have thought I was pregnant had we of been trying.

I know from reading lots of posts on here that conceiving isn't always as easy as you're led to believe until you try. I think our chances this month were slim for certain reasons anyway but apparently I've still managed to convince myself jay my body is doing things that it doesn't usually 🙄

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: