Talk

Advanced search

Terrified to take a pregnancy Test ...

(6 Posts)
user1490209066 Wed 22-Mar-17 19:21:46

Hi .... i know i might get disapproval for this but it is a serious question . I am a smoker .... i am 4 weeks late on my period and whenever i smoke i get incredibly dizzy and nauseous, i also have decent amount of back pain and bloating to the point where i can hardly fit in my jeans .... Is nicotine rush a sign of pregnancy ? Im terrified to take a test because of my miscarriage two years ago and i cannot go through it again. I know if im pregnant i need to find out so i can make lifestyle changes.... Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated

MrsBobDylan Wed 22-Mar-17 19:28:28

Have you got a test with you at the moment? If not, pop out, get one and test. Sounds like you feel so anxious that testing will at least relieve you of one anxiety. Hope you get the result you want!

welshmist Wed 22-Mar-17 19:35:09

Agree Bob Dylan, the OP needs to know, put that cigarette out now OP, your body is telling you something. I was not trying for a baby wondered what was happening when I drank some alcohol and thought someone had spiked it with salt it tasted so disgusting so nipped to Tesco and bought a pregnancy kit, it was positive.

Misssmoo Wed 22-Mar-17 19:53:08

Do the test I smoked for 17 year from being 13 stopped when I found out preg with 3rd baby day I found out..yes it's hard but worth it x

onedsrightnow Wed 22-Mar-17 19:56:55

Definitely go get a test! You'll be 8 weeks gone now if you are pregnant so you'll need to sort your midwife care etc too I know it's hard with previous Mc but if you are pregnant now then you will have to face up to it sooner or later regardless of what happens. Fingers crossed for you x

welshmist Fri 24-Mar-17 22:49:59

How are you did you take a test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now