Talk

Advanced search

Confused

(50 Posts)
Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 19:22:18

What is going on sorry for the long post

(Sorry for tmi I'm just so confused )

My AF was due Friday just gone I started spotting yesterday morning (Monday so 2 days late) first thing it was a light pinky colour just on wiping. Then it stopped. Last night when wiping there was more on the tissue so I thought oh this is AF in full swing so used a tampax and went to bed(sorry tmi). I woke up this morning and went to the loo as normal and the tampax has the tiniest bit of bloody on it about the size of a 5p probably not even that much. So put a fresh one in at 8 went to the toilet at 12 and it was clean not even a drop of blood.
Went to the toilet at 2.40 there was a bit of browny bloody on tissue when wiping so put a tampax in just in case.
I went to change it at 5 it was clean.
Just been for a wee and there was a bit of browny bllood on the tissue again when wiping about the size of a 5p. My periods have never done this ever.
What do I do xx

NaturWilde Tue 21-Mar-17 19:56:25

Have you done a hpt?

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 19:59:10

I did one on Saturday day after af was due it was negative. This has never happened to me before, I'm well confused. When I spot before periods it's constantly there but just little bit. This is weird x

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 20:14:40

@BlueSpottyTiger what do U think xx

NaturWilde Tue 21-Mar-17 20:15:33

Ah sorry @Sazwest!! Didn't see your user name! It's you!

I'd say simply wait a day or two. However, maybe give your gp a ring...I'm not sure of things like risk or symptoms of eptopic but if you do and this seems to be worrying you, ask.

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 20:17:55

I'm booked into the docs on Thursday. So will se how it goes and if it's still doing it or not here no more I'm gonna mention it to them. This has never happened before it's well confusing lol xx

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 20:23:08

Would I be silly if I bought a hpt tomorrow and done one see what come up?
Could I be pregnant and it's the old blood coming away??
I know I did a test on Friday it was negative but I said to my friend I'm not sure if I have a water infection coz my wee smells really sweet ( like sugar puffs ) sort tmi.
I don't feel like I normally do when it's a period if U get what I mean @NaturWilde xx

NaturWilde Tue 21-Mar-17 20:25:59

Testing is no harm, it's always important to try your best to figure out what's going on. While it won't change anything, it may prove useful.

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 20:38:17

Yeh least if I do a test what ever the result I will be able to tell the docs on Thursday but I'm also gonna get them to test my wee to see if I have an infection. Would a water infection give me the negative tests if I had one do u know xx

BlueSpottyTiger Tue 21-Mar-17 21:43:00

Oh goodness! What is going on saz so confusing! I hope your gp will have some answers.. how about try another frer? Can't do any harm.. except on your purse hehe🙈
What happened when you had your other 3 dc's? Anything remotely like this? Keep us updated!! Xx

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 21:43:46

Nope nothing like this at all and my youngest is 5 xx

Sazwest Tue 21-Mar-17 21:44:37

I'm deffo mentioning it on Thursday at the docs it's driving me crazy it's either here or it's not AF wants to make its bloody mine up xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 07:14:20

How are you this morning Saz?

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 07:51:51

I'm ok. It's getting heavier but still on and off so it's heavy 2 hours then it's not there for 6 my body has never done this ever xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 09:11:22

Luckily just one more day til you see your GP.

I'm still symptom spotting - convinced myself I feel slightly nauseous...

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 09:37:08

I know thank god.
How many dpo are u now xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 09:38:50

8/9!!

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 09:40:28

When are u planning on testing xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 09:43:16

Over the weekend, depending on whether any symptoms emerge!

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 10:29:56

Keep me posted @NaturWilde xx

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 15:32:38

Think I'm gonna see if they will do a blood test tomorrow to see if I am pregnant as this spotting is still going on. I spotted this morning for about 2 hours then had nowt all day xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 16:42:31

Good idea. How long does it generally take to get the results?

I will. So tempting to test every day, but I've heard that ICs not reliable anyway!

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 16:59:44

Not sure Hun. This is deffo not a period I'm having it's like a brown colour and have had hardly any bleeding today had some this morning not much tho about the size of a 2p that's it: by my calculations my period is now 5 days late I've been reading in sites that I could still be pregnant but I just don't know I'm gonna explain what's going on to my docs tommorw and ask for a blood test ho see if I am:
If it comes back I ain't I don't have a clue what's going on xx

Sazwest Wed 22-Mar-17 17:22:05

I've had no periods pains or anything either which I get when on my period and by now it's so heavy I'm forever on the loo. Xx

NaturWilde Wed 22-Mar-17 17:26:47

Sounds like the bleeding I had from my first missed period and then each month for the first three months, otherwise very healthy pregnancy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now