Talk

Advanced search

Clomid worries... Please help

(3 Posts)
Saz444 Tue 21-Mar-17 15:43:05

Hi everyone, I have a few clomid questions If anyone would be able to help me.

I am on second clomid cycle. Had follicle scan cd10 and 14 last cycle on 50mg and told no follicles.
They increased my dose to 100mg for second cycle.
I am now on cd 9 of second cycle at 100mg with follicle scan booked for cd12.

My worries are:
I have been told to take clomid cd1-5, this doesn't seem to be the case for many people and seems really early. Will it effect the results? And when will I likely ovulate?

Also, on 50mg, I hated Clomid, so many symptoms and felt awful but on this increased dose, I've had hardly any. I thought I would get more with a higher dose! Does this mean the clomid isn't working?

I also have a lot of Cm but I thought clomid was supposed to make you dry and I've had strange pinching pains in my lower abdomen area.

Sorry for all the rambling, just getting myself worried about everything and would appreciate some answers.

Thanks!

mistletoeprickles Tue 21-Mar-17 16:43:32

Everyone is different in terms of cm etc.

The higher dose of clomid I had, the less symtoms I had but it was still working and was actually a good thing. After the first month I wasn't sure how I'd carry on!

I found ovulation was delayed slightly so I ovulated cd17 and my cycles were 34 days.
I can't comment on the days you take it as mine was 2-6.

Best of luck flowers

coolaschmoola Tue 21-Mar-17 16:44:21

1-5 didn't work for me. 2-7 did.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now