Full swing

(10 Posts)
Sazwest Mon 20-Mar-17 16:41:11

Well AF has arrived fully now so that's me out for this month. Gonna get myself some concieve plus ready for ovulation. Maybe I will get another Xmas baby lol xx

SausageBrain Mon 20-Mar-17 17:07:46

Oh no, so sorry to hear af got you in the end saz, the cow! I've seen some of your other threads and know it was looking quite hopeful for you this month so to get full af today must be crushing. flowers

Look after yourself today & have a little wallow then onwards and upwards to the next cycle! What a great Xmas present a baby would be!

You've got the fun of using conceive plus to look forward to too wink. We've used it for the first time this month as my ewcm isn't always reliable & sometimes find it hard to "get in the mood" if you know what i mean! blush Not sure how good it is yet, still waiting for af (think she's about to show her ugly face any day) but you never know!

Take care of yourself and have some cake, you deserve it after the tww you've had!

Sazwest Mon 20-Mar-17 17:12:19

Thanks @SausageBrain xx

user1489790336 Mon 20-Mar-17 17:28:09

Sorry to hear AF got you Sazwest flowers don't get too disheartened, Like you say try conceive plus and you may be lucky for a Xmas baby.
Hugs, Sarah x

WantToGoingTo Mon 20-Mar-17 19:14:59

Ah no saz after all that waiting! Fx for this month, I would actually love a Christmas baby

Mummymathsteacher Mon 20-Mar-17 19:18:48

Oh no! Was really hopeful for you! 7 days late here and no signs of anything!

NaturWilde Mon 20-Mar-17 19:27:05

Good luck with the Conceive Plus! I'm going to order PreSeed - heard that's very good!

user1471496670 Mon 20-Mar-17 20:28:18

Good luck Saz! Sorry about AF. I've got the Preseed - lots of fun x

Sazwest Mon 20-Mar-17 20:36:46

Think I'm gonna get pressed and concieve plus lol xx

Sazwest Mon 20-Mar-17 20:37:10

Pre-seed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now