Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CD 32 and feeling fed up

(9 Posts)
cakesandphotos Mon 20-Mar-17 07:44:46

CD32. Pretty sure af is on her way although no cramping or spotting. Usually my cycles are 27-30 days so I am late but too nervous to test. My friend told me yesterday she's pregnant so naturally I spent most of yesterday afternoon watching escape to the country and crying in bed smile
Feel crappy this morning. I didn't sleep well and I don't eat when I'm nervous so I'm pretty much running on empty today.
Not really a constructive post, I just need a jolly good moan!

onedsrightnow Mon 20-Mar-17 07:54:59

I would test! You are upset anyway so if it's bfn then you're still upset! If it's bfp, you can be happy ;) fingers crossed for you

cakesandphotos Mon 20-Mar-17 08:00:28

I can't (I'm pathetic I know) while I haven't tested there's still a hope that I could be pregnant but if it's bfn then I'm out officially! For some reason, I can deal with af much better than with a bfn.
My plan is to test at the weekend but I suspect she'll show before then

PenguinDi Mon 20-Mar-17 08:31:02

I'm on CD36 at the moment and got a BFN on sat morning so not just waiting for AF to arrive, it sucks as I got the ovulation pain then the pmt symptoms but no period. I hate it when my body does this to me, it doesn't help that a friend had a baby on Saturday.

SausageBrain Mon 20-Mar-17 09:56:04

You're not alone. I feel the same, cd27 of 30 day cycle and cramping has started so guessing that's it for this month again. I don't like to test either and prefer to wait for af to show. I end up feeling silly for symptom spotting & believing i could actually be pregnant.

You're allowed to have a wallow, ttc can be so draining sometimes - especially at the end of your cycle. So these are for you flowerscakebrew. Having said that.... It's not over until it's over and af officially shows so try to keep a tiny bit positive and I've got my fingers crossed for you!

cakesandphotos Mon 20-Mar-17 14:14:26

Thanks Sausage still no sign and I have a pain in my right side, where my ovary is I suppose. I had to go to work this morning so I've managed to pull myself together a little!
Definitely cake all round!
Don't you wish it happened the way they said it would in school? Have sex. Get pregnant. Simple hmm

SausageBrain Mon 20-Mar-17 15:19:56

Glad you're feeling a little better, hope you've managed to eat something to keep you going smile

I know what you mean about what they said at school haha! Think it really stuck with me as i was poss a bit naive going into this thinking i would just stop birth control and then be pregnant fairly quickly!

Might your funny ovary pain be a good sign?! I'm a bit of an optimist/symptom spotting lunatic (delete as appropriate) so probably should ignore me but you never know!

cakesandphotos Mon 20-Mar-17 22:13:00

The witch got me sad
Feeling slightly better now I know and we can crack on with next month. I just feel emotionally drained and fed up with the whole process!
On the plus side, glass of wine for me thank you very much! wine

SausageBrain Tue 21-Mar-17 07:45:58

Sorry to hear she showed her ugly face, the cow sadwine

Once she actually comes you can close the door on the previous cycle and start looking torwards the next. I find the final few days of my cycle excruciating, like now, knowing that af is on the way but just not able to completely give up hope or accept it until she's actually definitely here. When she does finally show it can be a relief sometimes.

Anyway, onwards and upwards! Fingers crossed this will be your month and you'll be getting a very special Christmas present this year! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now