We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Stopped BC midpack... No period, cramps!

(1 Post)
queennkayyy Mon 20-Mar-17 06:14:00

I started BC on Feb 20th & it was the first day of my period. I stopped BC 2 weeks into my first pack because of the really bad side effects, I had unprotected sex after stopping it, then had breakthrough bleeding on march 7th & with some EWCM.

I bled for 4 days, it was spotting b/c everytime i wiped, it was so light, like barely any blood. I had unprotected sex on March 9th 10th 11th and 14th.

If I was still on the BC, I would be on 2nd day of my next pack. I didnt get any bleeding during the last week like I was told I would. Before I got on BC, my periods were regular and 26 days on average, so if I was to get on my period, I'm 3 days late. I've been cramping for the past 4 days, and usually when I cramp, I'll get my period the day after pms cramps, but it's been 4 days. I've also gotten some milky discharge that has increased since. Ik BC throws your cycle off, so Idk what to do.. should I test tomorrow morning or wait?

How long should I wait after stopping BC to test for pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now