Talk

Advanced search

Pre AF spotting (not pregnant)

(3 Posts)
nivky Mon 20-Mar-17 05:34:26

Hi All, since my miscarriage 7 months ago, I have started spotting, having a light pink bleed before my AF arrives. My bbt remains high and only drops on day of AF. My spotting seems to be getting earlier and earlier and last two months has started at 8dpo - 6 days before AF is due. My AF then only last one real full day. Has anybody had this and actually got answers from docs? My doc took blood work and all ok and I'm being sent to fertility clinic but NHS keep cancelling my appointment. Just another thing to worry about why I'm not falling pregnant. sigh

haveacupoftea Mon 20-Mar-17 21:38:41

I think this is a symptom of low progesterone - progesterone treatment may prevent further miscarriages. Maybe best to ask on the miscarriage or infertility board x

upforathird Mon 20-Mar-17 21:53:09

Just to reassure you that I've always had spotting before AF and conceived no problem (took a few months but still it happened!) I got myself all worried about it but there was no need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now