OPK positive?

(5 Posts)
juliettetango Sun 19-Mar-17 20:32:11

This is my OPK Friday Saturday and then today.

Would you say yesterdays was positive?

WantToGoingTo Sun 19-Mar-17 21:03:00

I would say not quite. If you tested only once though I would say your surge happened sometime between Friday opk and Saturday opk. So if you took fridays in the morning it my we'll have been positive in the afternoon therefore estimating on at Saturday evening/Sunday morning

ethelfleda Sun 19-Mar-17 21:31:29

Very possible as I tested twice a day and never had one as dark as the middle one. Definitely ovulated as I am now pregnant.

lisara79 Sun 19-Mar-17 23:48:15

I would agree with wantTogoingTo.... if say your surge happened between two of them . What time of day are you testing? I've only managed to see a positive OPK since testing 2/3 times a day... Despite the advice, I caught my surge in the morning and would have missed it had I been testing in the evening as both the evening before and evening after the positive were like your Saturday test. Are you temping as well... that will tell you after you've played (not very useful that month but good to know).

lisara79 Sun 19-Mar-17 23:49:56

wow... my auto correct makes my post interesting reading. I'd not if in first sentence and ovulated not played towards the end. lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now