Talk

Advanced search

Not knowing when to test pcos

(6 Posts)
Wingingit88 Sat 18-Mar-17 10:38:48

Hi
Ttc#3. Currently on cd 28. I testsed today as my last cycle was 28 days. Bfn. My cycles can be anything from 4-7 weeks so I know it could just be too early to test. Feeling a bit disheartened today sad

SlB09 Sat 18-Mar-17 10:44:33

I feel for you, I too have pcos and around the same length cycles as you, I do have pain around ovulation though so this did help with concieving. Never the less it took almost a year. Theres no easy way to get round this other than waiting! and if you know 7 weeks is the latest you might just have to wait until then to test - but I did have subtle pregnancy symptoms that I kind of just knew something wasnt right, not everyone has this though.
Best of luck x

Wingingit88 Sat 18-Mar-17 11:10:57

I have a scan next week as I've been having mid cycle bleeding so I'm hoping that can ah least tell me if I've ovulated and where I am in my cycle. It's frustrating. I was lucky and cocieved ds1&2 straight away but I'm not sure things are going to be so straight forward this time

SlB09 Sat 18-Mar-17 11:18:30

Well hopefully scan can help answer some questions for you, it will happen for you - like you say it might just take abit longer! X

Wingingit88 Sat 18-Mar-17 11:19:49

Yeah I'm just being impatient! It's the not knowing that's frustrating. If my period would just bloody come then we could move on to the next month! But if a pregnancy test is saying negative then I'm having bloody wine!

SlB09 Sat 18-Mar-17 17:05:23

Haha I like your thinking x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now