So confused

(23 Posts)
Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 07:53:07

So AF is due today and normally arrives early hours of the morning ( has done since I was about 18 and I've always spotted a few days on and off before hand ) I've had nothing at all not even a drop when wiping or anything. I've never ever been late for a period ever in my life ( unless I was pregnant with my last 3) I've been early a few times.
Took a FRER with fmu this morning and BFN.
I'm so confused I don't know what's going on. If I was pregnant shouldn't it be picking it up xx

minusten Fri 17-Mar-17 09:27:00

I am in the same boat 2 days late now and I am never late. Got the whitest of white BFN yesterday so don't want to put myself through it today. Will test again tomorrow if af doesn't show.

Really feel for you!

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 12:12:18

Still a bfn the top is a ic and the bottom is an ovulation stick. I know I'm not ovulating coz my period is due today but the last few days it's picked up something the other day the 2nd line was darker then went faint again the next day x

Foggymist Fri 17-Mar-17 12:48:36

My af is always bang on time too, early morning, the only times it's been late were when I was pregnant with my son (got a faint bfp), this month with a clear bfp and last month I got nothing on a strip test, faint line on FRER and started "af" two hours later, so it was a chemical pregnancy. This could be a possibility, or you might get a bfp tomorrow/later.

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 12:51:47

I'm gonna hold off and if it doesn't arrive by next week take another xx

toadierocks Fri 17-Mar-17 14:56:01

Hi Saz - Sorry you're on such a rollercoster this month. I think unless you're 100% sure of your ovulation day you can be off by a few days so dont give up hope yet BUT you have got to stop testing like a crazy peeps! Step away from ALL the tests and try and relax for a few days and test again on say Monday if AF hasn't arrived. I've been in your shoes and its just so stressful counting down the days from 1dpo but you need to give yourself a break. If Monday AF hasn't arrived then get down to you're local superdrug and get one of there own brand fast response ones. They're super sensitive to 10mlu and reliable and a pink line so less chance of a evap. I cannot recommend them enough. I usually don't show a + until at least 13dpo and even then it's a faint line which will just worry me more so I wait untill I'm officially late, everyone is different. I hope you get the result you want but for now, feet up, put brain into chillout mood and take a load off. Best wishes x

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 14:58:52

@toadierocks thanks Hun that's my plan exactly put it to the back of my mind till Monday then test again. Just a pain I've never been late before lol xx

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 19:29:17

Still no AF. What's going on lol x

gracie8421 Fri 17-Mar-17 19:42:54

Sorry to jump on ur post but I'm having a bad month with af as well. Af was due to arrive 9/3. On 13/3 started spotting - just enough for a liner. Has now been like this all week. Tiny wee bit of blood during the day and absolutely nothing at night. Never ever had a af like this before. Been ttc since may last year and every month it's been a normal flow. Took a cb digital on 11/3 which was a bfn should I test again?

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 19:47:35

Yes lovely I would deffo test again as it could be implantation bleeding that your having and not a period x

gracie8421 Fri 17-Mar-17 19:52:57

Would implantation bleed last as long tho? First time ttc n have absolutely no idea what to expect x

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 19:54:03

Yes Hun. I've deffo take another test 2morow morning with fmu. Keep me posted.

I've have never been late ever for my period just early a few times x

gracie8421 Fri 17-Mar-17 20:11:43

Will do. Ru for testing again? It's a nightmare it's like your whole life's on a timescale lol x

Sazwest Fri 17-Mar-17 20:12:27

@gracie8421 yeh but think I'm gonna leave it till Monday if AF hasn't arrived by then xx

Sazwest Sat 18-Mar-17 15:56:29

Well still no sign of AF at all no spotting or anything xxx

Sazwest Sat 18-Mar-17 15:57:04

@gracie8421 have u tested again today ? Xx

gracie8421 Sat 18-Mar-17 16:10:37

Yup tested again this morning. Bfn. Still spotting tho. Never ever had an af like this before x

Sazwest Sat 18-Mar-17 16:52:18

Aww no: I've had nothing at all no spotting or anything there's no blood in sight xx

gracie8421 Sat 18-Mar-17 19:14:00

It's strange. I've decided I just don't understand bodies at all. Who would have thought ttc would be so hard xx

Sazwest Sun 19-Mar-17 08:43:08

Well I have just been to the loo and still no sign of AF at all no spotting or anything xxx

gracie8421 Sun 19-Mar-17 16:47:34

Oh I dunno how u haven't tested yet. I'd be chapping at the bit xx

Sazwest Sun 19-Mar-17 17:35:12

Nope I haven't tested today xx

gracie8421 Sun 19-Mar-17 17:56:40

I'm now day 6 of this silly spotting. Just wish af would appear n then it would all be over with. Fingers crossed for your bfp xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now