Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

10dpo anyone close?

(79 Posts)
MummyOf1Boy Wed 15-Mar-17 20:06:00

So im 10dpo today.

Just waiting for my IC HPT to be delivered and going to test on friday with fmu. Are the IC reliable at 12dpo?

I used conceive plus this month and ate pineapple 1-5dpo so fingers crossed.

Also, am i right in thinking that the luteal phase is always the same every month, give or take a day? Is it just ovulation that fluctuates month to month? Xxx

BlueSpottyTiger Wed 15-Mar-17 20:29:42

Heyyy! Im close... 9dpo af due sat. Can you not get a first response one? Goodluck grin im not sure about the luteal phase so im watching for this xx

MummyOf1Boy Wed 15-Mar-17 20:35:06

I dont know where to get a FRER from, Tesco and asda don't seem to sell them.

Im sure i read luteal phase is always more or less the same and only ovulation fluctuates which affects cycle length.
The reason im asking is because my cycles vary from 28-36 days. This is only the 2nd time using opk, the first time i used them AF came 12 days after a positive opk - so 11dpo. BUT i had spotting a few days before, which is normal for me before AF.

Soooooo ... if my luteal phase is 12 days give or take a day, it means that AF would be due around tomorro, and I should of had spotting by now and I havent!!!

Maybe im looking for signs lol just wondered if anyone can shed any more light on luteal phase? Xx

happybus28 Wed 15-Mar-17 20:35:46

Hi!! I'm a little behind you at 7 dpo, I'm hoping to hold off testing until Mon/Tues. I'm pretty sure it's just OV dates that can fluctuate. Your luteal phase needs to be at least 10 days minimum to support a pregnancy but ideally more like 14 days. I had a chemical pregnancy last September and my luteal phase was only 10 days long.

WantToGoingTo Wed 15-Mar-17 20:52:59

Hellooo I am going to test on Monday at 10dpo.

I bulk order my FRER on amazon grin

Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 15-Mar-17 20:53:20

I'm 10dpo today 🙋🏼 I'm not due af until Tuesday tho as I have a 16 day luteal phase xx

MummyOf1Boy Wed 15-Mar-17 20:54:27

Thanks for that info. Ive only ever tracked ovulation and cycle once before and like i sed in my earlier post my luteal phase was 12 days after a positive opk, which would be tomorrow.

I always get spotting for at least a couple of days before AF and nothing yet.

Do you think im reading too much onto things??

Another thing, i O CD 11 which means if my luteal phase is only 12 days this cycle would only be 23 days which would be my shortest ever, which is why im asking about luteal phase and if it can fluctuate significantly xx

Have you ladies had any signs? Xxx

MummyOf1Boy Wed 15-Mar-17 20:56:04

Hi Littlemisssugarplum88

I dont stock up on HPT i only buy them if i think theres a chance of a BFP, hence why ive ordered the IC as i can test until my hearts content or AF shows without breaking the bank lol xx

Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 15-Mar-17 22:24:29

Ovia says I should test on Friday but it seems so far away lol. I'm going to try and hold out until then if I can xx

MummyOf1Boy Wed 15-Mar-17 22:38:08

To be honest even though the 2ww usually drags this one has went quite fast for me. It only seems like yday was 2dpo and here i am at 10dpo!!

I think im reading too much into the signs though. Ive started with cramps and backache tonight which are usually a sign of AF!!!

Have you had any symptoms? Xx

WineAndTiramisu Thu 16-Mar-17 02:51:14

I'm 7dpo currently, trying to hold out until the weekend at least!
This 2ww had felt like 2 months, had some odd cramping post ovulation, so hoping this is the month 😁

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Mar-17 04:42:27

Mummy I've had tummy cramps since 3dpo, I've been having to get up for a wee in the middle of the night when I never normally need to and had headaches on and off. We will soon see tho I guess. How about you?!
Good luck to you Wine, you'll soon be testing xx

WineAndTiramisu Thu 16-Mar-17 05:21:23

Didn't hold out... bfn obviously, problem of having tests and being bored on a night shift! Definitely trying to hold out until the weekend now!

BlueSpottyTiger Thu 16-Mar-17 07:52:10

10dpo.. bfn this morning.
I've been cramping for ages...not looking hopeful considering af due sat 😑

Itsjustaphase84 Thu 16-Mar-17 07:58:55

I'm 11dpo, due sat or Sunday. TTC2 l. How long have you been trying? I'm on cycle 4. Keep us posted x

ethelfleda Thu 16-Mar-17 08:06:27

I got a BFP at 12 dpo on an IC but it was very faint. I had an FRER as a back up. Good luck xx

AmyB1986 Thu 16-Mar-17 08:58:28

I got my bfp on an ic at 12dpo, it was a super squinter though and couldn't even see it on a pic! Went to get a frer to confirm and that came up within a minute with out fmu!

OnNaturesCourse Thu 16-Mar-17 09:22:10

Hello. I'm roughly 11-12 dpo. AF due 23rd xx

MummyOf1Boy Thu 16-Mar-17 10:06:59

Well for the past 2 nights ive had to get up during the night to go for a wee, and i never do this - maybe its cause im constantly thinking about a BFP so my bodys playing tricks on me.

I feel ok today, slight headache and backache but nothing major. Will see what tomorrow brings when i test!!

Im really hoping!! Im into month 9 of TTC #2, but this will be my partners first child.

WineAndTiramisu Thu 16-Mar-17 10:48:32

I'm on cycle 4 of TTC #1, had coil out beginning of December.
AF due 22nd, I'm feeling this is maybe my month due to the weird cramps, but I'm probably just symptom spotting...!

Here's hoping for lots of BFP's for all this month!

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Mar-17 11:00:37

11dpo and bfn this morn. AF due on Tuesday; am I out this month?! Xx

BlueSpottyTiger Thu 16-Mar-17 12:27:16

littlemiss i wouldnt say you are out until af arrives.. im in the same situ! Arggghh xx

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Mar-17 12:44:46

I feel exactly the same this month as I did when I was pregnant last time so I kind of convinced myself that I'd been lucky this month but I feel really deflated now. When are you testing again xx

MummyOf1Boy Thu 16-Mar-17 13:00:55

Well i came home from work this afternoon and my IC HPT had arrived. Obviously having no will power i tested and of course its a BFN!!

So do i blame it on being too early and it being 4th wee of the day?? Or do i admit defeat that im out this month.

To be honest ive had a weird taste in my mouth all day to, this morning i put it down to not having a drink since brushing my teeth but ive had a coffee and pint of water and its still there. Dont know if i would say it was a metallic taste though just weird!!

Keep your hopes up girls, maybe were just testing too early!! Im going to test every morning now until AF arrives xx

Littlemisssugarplum88 Thu 16-Mar-17 13:14:37

Yeah maybe, we can't ALL get bfn this month surely lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now