Talk

Advanced search

question for all mums and mums to be

(12 Posts)
babymonitor2017 Wed 15-Mar-17 00:31:57

Hi all, just a little scared and hoping for some advice. I'm on the pill the mini pull, but I was recently on some other medication, Iv recently for the past four days been feeling sick and spotting which I never spot and rarely feel sick. I have the most irregular periods and sometimes on the pill I'm on for a really long time and it's really heavy so I haven't known when to take a test I feel like it might be to early, I'm also concerned because I work in the beauty industry and I have to use electrical facial machines for ems and non surgical face lift which state you shouldn't have done if your pregnant I'm not sure about being the therapist if that still applys tho so I'm worried about that, I also don't know if I should come of the pill and give it chance if this is the implantation stage I want to give it chance to grow if it is the implantation stage, I'm extremely confused can anyone give me any advice please confused

Afreshstartplease Wed 15-Mar-17 06:50:35

I would take a test

If you are pregnant enough to feel sick it should show

babymonitor2017 Wed 15-Mar-17 11:28:15

Thankyou

physicskate Wed 15-Mar-17 18:08:43

Electrical items will be safe for you to use, so long as a current is not going through YOU. And actually, at such an early date it shouldn't matter if you did have a current through you (well I did the other day just before I got a positive test and alls ok so far!)

Some chemicals are more of an issue...

Google the chemical along with CLEAPPS and it will probably come up with a risk assessment that would highlight any issue with pregnancy.

babymonitor2017 Wed 15-Mar-17 18:32:47

I wasn't sure if it was to early to do a test when I looked it up it says from 4-6 days after implantation and thankyou for your advice

QueenGiggles Thu 16-Mar-17 14:44:08

Have you came off the pill? A side effect of some mini pills when stopped is pregnancy symptoms! Wasn't the case for me in past but heard it can happen

babymonitor2017 Thu 16-Mar-17 16:57:57

I'm on noriday and no I haven't come off the pill yet if the test comes back positive I'll come off straight away Iv been on it for 2 years and never felt like this before

QueenGiggles Thu 16-Mar-17 20:59:08

Ah I see, sorry I thought you'd came off and was getting those symptoms!

babymonitor2017 Thu 16-Mar-17 23:02:50

No I'm really worried about anything it's been 4 days of spotting and now Iv stopped but I just feel sick through out the day like i could be sick and then really hungry I get spouts of feeling dizzy and I keep getting really hot really quick and iv never been like this but I think it's too early to test I was reading that you should do it 6 days after you stop spotting

QueenGiggles Thu 16-Mar-17 23:14:15

I wouldn't have the willpower to wait 6 days, I'd be buying some cheapie tests but I honestly think I just like to poas Lol! Hope you get answers soon

haveacupoftea Fri 17-Mar-17 01:01:42

Its the pregnancy hormone HCG that causes pregnancy symptoms - sickness etc. So take a test and if you get a negative you know that your symptoms aren't pregnancy related.

babymonitor2017 Sat 18-Mar-17 16:53:53

Thankyou all so much for your advice I had none to talk to so makes it so much easier to have all this wisdom

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now