Talk

Advanced search

Waiting to TTC #1

(3 Posts)
impatientmrs Tue 14-Mar-17 10:33:44

I'm new round here and as the title suggests I'm waiting to TTC baby no 1
My OH is not quite ready yet and I'm trying not to nag him too much, despite the overwhelming levels of broody, so I'm posting on here to see if there's any other people in my shoes.

excitedandnervous1 Tue 14-Mar-17 12:21:12

hi there, I'm sort of in the same shoes as you, waiting to TTC no1 smile I've been a lurker for a few weeks now and finally joined! Myself and husband have been talking about it quite regularly, we both say we are ready but then sometimes talk ourselves out of it by coming up with excuses (upcoming holidays booked, weddings to attend, stuff to get done in the house etc), which I put down to nerves! but then I think there will never be a perfect time. So at the moment we're kind of just waiting, although we don't know what we're really waiting for if that makes sense as there will always be things going on? confused its all very exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time!!

impatientmrs Tue 14-Mar-17 12:54:36

Ooo how exciting for you its perfectly natural to be nervous it's a life changing thing.
The thing that gets me through waiting for my husband is upcoming holidays that make me say it wouldn't be convinent right now but my insides are screaming.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now