Talk

Advanced search

PMA Express to BFP #4

(920 Posts)
Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 09:50:22

Moving onto thread #4
Our intention is clear – to show AF the door!
Leave us alone biatch for the next 9 months…
We want to be upduffed – can’t be any more blunt!

So hop on board the PMA Express
Where all the passengers are lovely
And we’re all trying our best!

So come on Peggy Eggy and Doreen too – time for you to fuse…
Cuz we want to graduate with our friends, Ohb, Dolly & Moo

xxx

BellaMoon Tue 14-Mar-17 10:17:14

👏🏼👏🏼 @Hippychic79 xxx

ArchiesMamaBird Tue 14-Mar-17 10:17:53

Love love loving the poem Hippy grin

BellaMoon Tue 14-Mar-17 11:02:51

👏🏼👏🏼 @Hippychic79 xxx

Dollydaydream2829 Tue 14-Mar-17 11:07:45

Love the poem hippy!!

Hi ladies, Sorry I've not dropped by much, had a really busy couple of days so not had much of a chance to read up on what's been happening! Is anybody due to test soon? Or is everyone in their TWW? Or boring pre-fertile time??

Nothing much happening my end! Continuing with the same symptoms. Although my poor DH, he'd just got his head around having regular sex and enjoying it, especially gearing up to what would be my fertile week, whereas now, my sex drive has completely plummeted and he's not getting any just now!! No wonder men folk have such a hard time understanding women!

rainbowsockstoday Tue 14-Mar-17 11:38:44

Found you all!!

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 11:45:34

Glad you like the poem ladies smile))
#bringonthespringbfps #whoopwhoop

dolly there's a lesson there for the rest of us ... make the most of making out as much as possible although I'm hoping I don't lose my sex drive for 9 months #pleasedontletthishappen

Xxx

CakesALot Tue 14-Mar-17 11:45:54

Hi ladies! Fab poem @Hippychic79!!

@Dollydaydream2829 don't spend too long feeling sorry for him! Tell him it's preparation for when you're both sleep deprived with a newborn around and the only thing you want to do in bed is sleeeeep!!!

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 11:50:40

#donotbecomeatodgerdodger
😂😂😂

BellaMoon Tue 14-Mar-17 12:06:55

hahahaha @Hippychic79 a todger dodger that's brilliant. #hippylovestheboabie #metoo

CakesALot Tue 14-Mar-17 12:23:05

😂😂*@Hippychic79*!! That should've been the new thread title!!

ArchiesMamaBird Tue 14-Mar-17 13:03:32

Oh don't worry guys, I lost my sex drive for the first 15 weeks of pregnancy (mainly because I was EXHAUSTED!) But it came back with a vengeance in the 2nd trimester! I found I enjoyed sex even more too, something to do with the pressure of my bump I think making everything way more sensitive wink

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 13:08:51

Cakes Remind me and i will make todger dodger the name of the next thread smile

Archies that is a relief, thank you for sharing smile

xxx

AmandaP86x Tue 14-Mar-17 13:43:03

Yay glad u found u all!!!

CD1 today 🙄 Feel like uterus being rung oot like a sponge 😂😫 crampy nightmare

At work though!! Trying to fit my off duty around my fertile week lol

Don't know what to do this month but I don't even know when I ovulate so might do it this month to get a rough idea!

MissMagpie Tue 14-Mar-17 13:46:55

Great poem Hippy. bravo!

I'm with Archies too, Dolly - I definitely had an increased sex drive in trimester 2. Tell your DH to be patient and it will be worth the wait!

YouBoggleMyMind Tue 14-Mar-17 13:47:55

Can I join? On my last round of clomid before other scary things and I want to really be as positive as I can this cycle.

Anna2006 Tue 14-Mar-17 14:02:59

Loving the poem Hippy!

#PMA #thisisthemonth

ArchiesMamaBird Tue 14-Mar-17 14:59:49

Welcome YouBoggle, this will be our month! Here's to all the Christmas babies smile

YouBoggleMyMind Tue 14-Mar-17 15:11:01

Thanks! I intend on testing after Easter 🐣 can't wait to see my 2 pink lines!

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 15:11:28

amanda whilst I kind of buy into the benefits of taking the relaxed approach tTC - I definitely think opks and knowing when you ovulate is the a good idea ... although please note, in my experience of using opks (last 4 months) o day can vary by a day or 3! Glad you found us 😘 And flowers for af .... I had mild cramping yesterday.

Thanks magpie and anna ....
I was gonna do a poem with all our names in it but really should be working smile)) lol 😂

boggle of course you can join - welcome aboard the PMA express xxx

CakesALot Tue 14-Mar-17 15:34:13

Hi @YouBoggleMyMind! Welcome to the world of PMA!

And in the interests of PMA, I feel sick, headaches and hormonal today. Totally preggers right?! Has to be. Nothing to do with me only getting 4 hours sleep, no chance 😬😬

Hippychic79 Tue 14-Mar-17 16:16:01

cakes fx chic - what dpo are you again? Forgive me I have been totally self obsessed since the witch rocked up xxx

CakesALot Tue 14-Mar-17 16:45:30

Nothing to apologise for @Hippychic79, it's impossible to keep track of everyone! 6dpo. Fortunately I'm away this weekend visiting dhs family (not the Irish contingent unfortunately!) so won't get a chance to test until Monday's which will be 12dpo. I think I'm just exhausted at the moment, DD is enjoying a length sleep regression it would seem. No harm in wishful thinking though!!

AmandaP86x Tue 14-Mar-17 16:57:01

Has anyone tried acupuncture??? For fertility xxx

EMHW123 Tue 14-Mar-17 17:32:42

Hi all!

Great new thread thanks @Hippychic79

Snowy white bfn here on a frer that I just drive 10 miles to buy! 😂 at 12/13dpo and all the spotting and cramping I'm a bit gutted.... although if I go with usual cycle length I'm not due bfp for another 8 days!

Confusing!

Any here's hoping my hotel dinner doesn't disappoint.... wine may be included!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Congrats on 🍳 Bella!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now