This isn't a line is it- right?

(8 Posts)
Chattycat78 Tue 14-Mar-17 09:14:22

Just that really. I don't want it to be. Am 9 months post Partum. Taking the mini pill but had a slight tummy bug about 3 weeks ago so got scared about the pill failing. I can't wait for my period to be late as I'm not having any! I'm also breastfeeding still at night so am hoping I'm not ovulating.

I did this test using fmu and I worked out I would be latest 14dpo if I had ovulated. I thought I was happy it was negative but then made the mistake of looking st it again and thought I saw something. I can't work out if it's just scratches/indents/Evap lines on the test. I had previously done several hpts before this one and all look like this but this is the latest one.

Tell me I have line eyes please?

BWatchWatcher Tue 14-Mar-17 09:16:15

No line

GreedyDuck Tue 14-Mar-17 09:35:57

Can't see a thing.

Chattycat78 Tue 14-Mar-17 09:37:29

Thanks. I think I'm mad. I do this where I see things on pregnancy tests. I imagined them when I wanted to be pregnant and now I don't, I still think I can see them. hmm

AndKnowItsSeven Tue 14-Mar-17 09:38:27

Can't see a line .

WineAndTiramisu Tue 14-Mar-17 11:46:50

Definitely can't see a line

jmariehac Tue 14-Mar-17 16:49:53

If u think u can see a line gwt different brand of test I done this we testing for pos and got it on another brand but days later on the cheap ones xx

Chattycat78 Tue 14-Mar-17 20:08:28

Ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now