Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant? 4 days late 2 bfn's!

(10 Posts)
user1489433406 Mon 13-Mar-17 19:45:29

Normally I am very regular with coming on my period however, this month I was due on the 9th but it's still not here, I have taken 2 pregnancy tests in the last 2 days and both negative? I have been getting quite a few symptoms: alcohol intolerance (normally I'm totally fine and can handle myself but after a few light drinks I threw up loads) going to the toilet twice as many times, sore nipples and my boobs feel heavier, stronger sense of smell, constipation (tmi) blush, becoming tired all the time even after doing nothing and I'm just hungry all the time. Any advice for me? Thank yousmile

butterflycatcher Mon 13-Mar-17 20:09:51

Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I am now on day 36 of my cycle and usually have my period around 30-32. I took a Tesco test earlier today and got a BFN. I have had cramping for the last few days and keep thinking it is my period just about to start but nothing happens. I've also had waves of nausea and lightheadedness. Gah!! Trying not to overthink it but just want a resolution one way or the other! Good luck.

user1489433406 Mon 13-Mar-17 20:20:02

Hey, yeah normally I'm so regular like in January it was the 11th but in Feb it was the 10th so I was expecting it the 9th of this month but no sign? I've been have pains in my lower stomach which feel like period pains however they're not. Both tests I done were from savers (so only cheap) and they were negative. I really don't know what to do nowsad

butterflycatcher Mon 13-Mar-17 21:13:06

Something that may play a part in your off timings is that January had 31 days and February only 28. Therefore your period is not going to arrive around the same date in March as you need to account for the shorter month.

butterflycatcher Mon 13-Mar-17 21:14:57

Look at the cycle day (start counting from the first day of your last period) rather than the calendar date

user1489433406 Mon 13-Mar-17 21:53:47

Yeah I was thinking that and I have been checking and I am meant to have my period from the 9th until the 15th however it isn't here yet. I might wait until next week to do another test, fingers crossed😩

Mimilicious013 Tue 14-Mar-17 07:17:26

Sorry for what you are going through user.where you ttc?my af was due on the 8th and I have a regular 24 day cycle. Yesterday after thinking l was at least 5 days late, took an ic and sadly bfn.l was so so convinced l was pregnant because I had nausea, was bloated and cramps too.

It is so difficult to understand especially when you desperately want a bfp. I guess we will just have to wait and see.l have accepted it's late af. Hope you are luckier. Fx.will keep watching the space to see what will be.

user1489433406 Tue 14-Mar-17 09:38:44

No, I'm not ttc or anything. Whatever happens, happens I guess but it's very odd for me to be late and it's been 5 days now and I took a test this morning and still a negative. However, I have been reading the tests reviews (of the ones which I took) and they are only rated one star so I really do not know. I might wait a few weeks and go to my doctors🙄😭

Mimilicious013 Tue 14-Mar-17 11:30:42

Good luck opflowers

user1489433406 Tue 14-Mar-17 13:40:24

Thank yousmile btw I experienced some slight bleeding earlier (very light pink) and it's nothing like my period I am really confused. I'll post a photo below, sorry i know it's tmi😩 I have been to the toilet today 6 times and it happened on the 4th time I went

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now