Talk

Advanced search

6 days late and losing my marbles

(3 Posts)
user1466015966 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:47:18

I'm 6 days late today, I had a negative test at 3 days and 5 days. I have never been late before in my life! I came off the pill in August and until Jan they were all regular as before. In Jan I was a week early and it really kicked my arse (i presume this was the first without chemical interference). I was 31 days between Jan and Feb. Today is 37. I've had none of the pregnancy symptoms I've really heard about (sickness, sore boobs etc) but I have been increasingly thirsty and peeing more (probably linked) but mostly my stomachs been really off. I've felt like I'm due on a lot but not quite in the right place and I've needed the loo at lot(if you get my drift) I've also been very gassy!! I have been stressed but not overly and I am pretty certain I ovulated around 10/12 days after my period. Am I just going mad or could I be pregnant?

Hippychic79 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:49:25

I would take a first response test as they're pretty accurate
Good Luck xx

Twinkletoes85 Mon 13-Mar-17 13:05:19

Thanks, I'm heading to boots now. I tried the clear blue digital yesterday as I thought they'd be accurate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now