Talk

Advanced search

6 days late and losing my marbles

(3 Posts)
user1466015966 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:47:18

I'm 6 days late today, I had a negative test at 3 days and 5 days. I have never been late before in my life! I came off the pill in August and until Jan they were all regular as before. In Jan I was a week early and it really kicked my arse (i presume this was the first without chemical interference). I was 31 days between Jan and Feb. Today is 37. I've had none of the pregnancy symptoms I've really heard about (sickness, sore boobs etc) but I have been increasingly thirsty and peeing more (probably linked) but mostly my stomachs been really off. I've felt like I'm due on a lot but not quite in the right place and I've needed the loo at lot(if you get my drift) I've also been very gassy!! I have been stressed but not overly and I am pretty certain I ovulated around 10/12 days after my period. Am I just going mad or could I be pregnant?

Hippychic79 Mon 13-Mar-17 12:49:25

I would take a first response test as they're pretty accurate
Good Luck xx

Twinkletoes85 Mon 13-Mar-17 13:05:19

Thanks, I'm heading to boots now. I tried the clear blue digital yesterday as I thought they'd be accurate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: