Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Peak OPK but no temperature rise

(3 Posts)
barristerbump Sun 12-Mar-17 21:05:03

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help. I've got PCOS and have very long and irregular cycles. I have been using clear blue dual hormone OPK tests. I've had a lot of high fertility days as my cycle is SO long.

Last week I had a peak fertility reading. If I ovulated I would be DP10. However, I haven't had a sustained temperature rise. Does this mean I haven't yet ovulated?

The last couple of days I have had swollen breasts and they're tender just on the sides. I read that could indicate ovulation? I had a small amount of EWCM today so wondered if it might be imminent?

Don't think I'm pregnant despite the boobs (and feeling a bit quesy this evening)!

I've popper a photo up of my chart if that helps. Any help greatly welcomed x

florafoxtrot Mon 13-Mar-17 10:07:26

I'm not sure.... but I don't think you can use those CB dual hormone OPKs if you have PCOS...

barristerbump Mon 13-Mar-17 10:27:33

Interestingly I've had another peak today and show postive on a cheapy OPK. Can I use the cheap ones reliably if I have PCOS?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: