Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone become pregnant using the withdrawal?

(13 Posts)
desperateiknowit Sat 11-Mar-17 17:37:51

I've used the withdrawal method with my partner for 4 years.
I've name changed for this. I am desperate for another baby and my partner isn't convinced.
I'm really hoping that there is some sort of mistake and I get pregnant using the withdrawal method.
Has anyone ever put sperm inside themselves after sex and conceived this way?

NaturWilde Sat 11-Mar-17 17:45:27

Please do not try to have a baby with someone who does not want one.

However, if he doesn't want a baby then he needs to share responsibility for contraception, and withdrawal isn't contraception.

Chamonix1 Sat 11-Mar-17 19:55:49

"Has anyone ever put sperm inside themselves after sex and conceived this way?"
That doesn't sound like a "mistake" to me!! No, just no.

ethelfleda Sat 11-Mar-17 20:06:50

Please don't try and get pregnant under such circumstances. It is deceptive. Accept your partners wishes or end the relationship.

SpookyPotato Sat 11-Mar-17 20:28:42

I got pregnant twice using withdrawal, pre-cum contains sperm and my DP doesn't know when that comes out.. So yes you could easily have an accident and it would be both your responsibilities, but don't deceive him.

NerrSnerr Sat 11-Mar-17 20:33:18

'Has anyone ever put sperm inside themselves after sex and conceived this way?'

I'm hoping you're not serious with this thread. Would you really want to trick someone into having sexy with you?

NerrSnerr Sat 11-Mar-17 20:33:36

I mean a baby not sexy!

merrychristmasyafilthyanimal Sat 11-Mar-17 20:43:06

I have had two pregnancies result from withdrawl (no mucking about with sperm on my part just precum I presume) but both me and DH were happy to have children those times, any time we have definitely not wanted children we have used other methods of contraception.

I do think that he is sending you mixed messages by using only withdrawal method as it is very unreliable, however you would be deceitful to start trying to inseminate yourself.

RebelRogue Sat 11-Mar-17 20:53:33

Withdrawal is not really a contraceptive method and many "accidents " happen. If you were to get pregnant he has no right to complain as he could use more reliable methods.
You would be very unreasonable and deceitful though to try and impregnate yourself.

haveacupoftea Sat 11-Mar-17 23:52:56

We used withdrawal for ages without conceiving but I didnt do anything untoward with the products after confused i think you should talk to him about how desperate you are for a baby...

PerspicaciaTick Sun 12-Mar-17 00:13:26

You want to start a child's life based on lies and deceit? How terrible for them if (when) they find out what their mother did to their father.

JoJoSM2 Sun 12-Mar-17 00:46:37

You can't use someone like that.

RoseGoldHippie Sun 19-Mar-17 18:54:02

Just out of interest as I think this would be really wrong on all levels.. but how do you plan on putting the sperm in after he's pulled out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now