Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Help

(2 Posts)
Crazynutter Sat 11-Mar-17 17:13:49

Hi everyone

I'm really confused and don't no what's goin on. I was preg as I had so much stuff goin on recently and now I'm confused. I started bleeding this morning and had expected af either today or tomorrow however it still feel something isn't right. Firstly I am fruquently urinating more which iv never experienced with af also this morn I had a dull pain right down the middle of my abdomen. I also seem to be havin a dull ache on the left side of what I think is the groin? It's the inside of my leg. I had a pain barely noticeable on the right of my tummy and my sides seem to be hurting a little to.
I really have no idea as it's not normal for me iv had af cramps on the odd cycle but non of this. Does anyone know what might b goin on?
I also have a tingling kind of feeling down there shrug

NaturWilde Sat 11-Mar-17 17:38:06

I can only advise to see a doctor. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: