Talk

Advanced search

I'm so tired of this...

(6 Posts)
Mummy081212 Fri 10-Mar-17 18:08:18

OK here's the low down. Today is day 32 of an on average 35 day cycle. On day 25 I had a day of brown/pink discharge which I hoped would be implantation?! It lasted a day.

I've been doing IC OPKs and got a mega dark line on day 28?! It lasted until last night but has not faded again. So I'm due in about 3-4 days. I don't have sore boobs but do have some lower back ache. Is this just AF getting ready or could I potentially be pregnant? I don't want to test yet as I can't bear the thought of another BFP sad

welshmist Fri 10-Mar-17 18:11:11

Oh you must be confused, at the beginning pregnancy does feel like a period so back ache, low dragging feeling in the abdomen is perfectly usual I cannot help you more than that.

Mummy081212 Fri 10-Mar-17 18:13:03

It's consuming every minute of every day. I just don't know what to do with myself! I also have some sharp stomach pain but how do you know if you're imagining symptoms???

user1471496670 Fri 10-Mar-17 18:55:57

I can't offer any help but know exactly how you feel. Me and DP feel like we've put everything on hold and it's the focus every month!
The constant BFNs are exhausting and soul destroying.
Fingers crossed for you xx

haveacupoftea Sat 11-Mar-17 00:51:05

I had v v strong positives on opks about 5-8 days after i conceived...fx this is a positive sign for you!

Mummy081212 Sat 11-Mar-17 07:14:35

They have faded now though haveacupoftea 😓 That's what's getting me down xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now