Talk

Advanced search

Implantation

(8 Posts)
Sazwest Fri 10-Mar-17 16:38:33

So implantation pains I'm I right in thinking they feel like period pains and they last 1 or 2 days and some woman get bleeding ( not everyone ) and u can get them on and off.
I'm not due AF till 17th I have been cramping on and off it's like a dull pain that comes and goes for the last couple of hours I'm 7dpo xx xx

EMHW123 Fri 10-Mar-17 16:56:07

Snap only with pinky/brown spotting 😏

Sazwest Fri 10-Mar-17 17:17:46

I haven't had any spotting yet. Keep checking every time I go for a wee lol xx

Penguin27 Fri 10-Mar-17 17:20:37

I'm not an expert but it sounds like it could be! Fx for you

Sazwest Fri 10-Mar-17 17:24:11

@Penguin27 thank you . it's weird as I have never had cramps before a period arrives (which it's due 17th) ever since starting them when I was younger and these just keep and going it's like a dull pain if u get me xx

Sazwest Fri 10-Mar-17 18:47:57

The cramps definitely aren't period cramps coz they keep coming and going so I am really am hoping it's implantation cramps 🙂🙂 xxx

Sazwest Fri 10-Mar-17 21:20:37

I've just been to the toilet for a wee for the 5th time in an hour and when I wiped there was what looked like mucus it was thickish it was loads but there was enough to notice it ( that's the only way to describe it) it had no blood in it: I'm still getting cramps on and off. Is losing mucus a sign that implantation is happening. Does anyone know . Xx

Sazwest Sat 11-Mar-17 18:10:03

How long can implantation pains last for I had them on and off from dinner time yesterday and they seem to ease off late last night. I've got a few this morning then not had any all day and the last 30 minutes or so I've had a few cramps on and off nothing major x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now