Talk

Advanced search

8 days late but BFN

(2 Posts)
ACFW2016 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:06:40

I've been TTC for 8 months. Recently I've managed to keep really calm about it all, I may a note when we babydance but when my period does arrive I don't get upset and figure that it's just one period closer to our goal.

Since coming off the pill in June my periods have been regular, give a take a day, on a 33/34 cycle. I'm now 8 or 9 days late. At the time my period was due I did get period systems, tender nipples etc and I've been extremely emotional but no period. This morning I've taken a Clearblue Digital - BFN.

Apart from an acidic taste in the back of my throat I've been fine. I just don't know what to think at all. Has this happened to anyone and they've been pregnant or just assume I somehow missed a period and explain my usual one in a few weeks time? I'm so confused about it all.

Thanks so much for any advice you can give xx

Roseandbee Thu 09-Mar-17 14:12:40

You could still be pregnant as some people (although the minority) just don't show up on the test for quite awhile after their missed period. You could try a FRER that's more sensitive but other that I'm afraid it'll be a waiting game for either your AF or a BFP! Fx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now