Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I need your expert eyes please.

(12 Posts)
Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 08:58:30

Good morning mumsneters. This was taken on this mornings wee using a first response. I could use your expert eyes please. Oh and I can't decide either way, many thanks.

purpleviolet1 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:21:02

Positive. congratulations smile

MrsGB2225 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:02

Positive to me! Congratulations 🎉

Oldschool41 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:08

There is a line

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:22

Can see that line a mile away! Congratulations smile

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 09:30:57

Thank you very much for your responses everyone. It's a big shock as we weren't planning on having anymore. Our current little monster is only 15 months. Thanks again.

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 09:43:49

At least you have 8 months to get used to the idea Mary! Every month they change, things may look much different when DC is 2yo smile

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 09:57:26

Your quite right wantto.I think thats how I need to look at it. Everything happens for a reason smile

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 10:16:13

Absolutely smile We have a 19mo and are trying atm. I couldn't imagine having a newborn now as DS is so demanding, but I think how much DS has changed in last 9 months and how he will be so different again when he is 2.5yo!

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 10:25:27

Our first was also a complete shock, we had planned on trying after our wedding however she decided she wanted to be part of our lives sooner.

We've had a tough time with her and she has only just started sleeping through so the thought of starting all over again is a little scary ( I found the sleep deprivation extremely tough).

Like you've said though 9 months is a long time in terms of development and I also need to be thankful as there are so many people who are struggling ttc. Thanks for the pep talk, I needed that.

AreYouNice Thu 09-Mar-17 10:27:23

Lol, I think you need an appointment at the opticians if you genuinely couldn't see that 😂

Congrats 💐👶🏼

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 13:18:41

Haha areyounice, I am due an appointment. grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: