Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I need your expert eyes please.

(12 Posts)
Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 08:58:30

Good morning mumsneters. This was taken on this mornings wee using a first response. I could use your expert eyes please. Oh and I can't decide either way, many thanks.

purpleviolet1 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:21:02

Positive. congratulations smile

MrsGB2225 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:02

Positive to me! Congratulations πŸŽ‰

Oldschool41 Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:08

There is a line

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 09:22:22

Can see that line a mile away! Congratulations smile

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 09:30:57

Thank you very much for your responses everyone. It's a big shock as we weren't planning on having anymore. Our current little monster is only 15 months. Thanks again.

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 09:43:49

At least you have 8 months to get used to the idea Mary! Every month they change, things may look much different when DC is 2yo smile

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 09:57:26

Your quite right wantto.I think thats how I need to look at it. Everything happens for a reason smile

WantToGoingTo Thu 09-Mar-17 10:16:13

Absolutely smile We have a 19mo and are trying atm. I couldn't imagine having a newborn now as DS is so demanding, but I think how much DS has changed in last 9 months and how he will be so different again when he is 2.5yo!

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 10:25:27

Our first was also a complete shock, we had planned on trying after our wedding however she decided she wanted to be part of our lives sooner.

We've had a tough time with her and she has only just started sleeping through so the thought of starting all over again is a little scary ( I found the sleep deprivation extremely tough).

Like you've said though 9 months is a long time in terms of development and I also need to be thankful as there are so many people who are struggling ttc. Thanks for the pep talk, I needed that.

AreYouNice Thu 09-Mar-17 10:27:23

Lol, I think you need an appointment at the opticians if you genuinely couldn't see that πŸ˜‚

Congrats πŸ’πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

Marypoppinsisnosaint Thu 09-Mar-17 13:18:41

Haha areyounice, I am due an appointment. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now