Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation Pain

(5 Posts)
happybus28 Wed 08-Mar-17 18:40:53

Does anyone else experience pain at the time of ovulation? I had a positive OPK yesterday afternoon and i woke up at 1am this morning with such a intense stitch type pain in my right side. It kept me awake most of the night and I felt really sick also, didn't disappear until I took a couple of paracetamol. I've never experienced ovulation pain that bad before and just wondered if anyone else has? Ive felt off colour all day and the pain has returned now so it's making me think it wasn't OV pain after all and maybe I'm just coming down with something sad

ethelfleda Wed 08-Mar-17 19:15:56

I've had it but no more than mild pains... never that severe!

jimijack Wed 08-Mar-17 19:23:06

Hi, yes I get pain and an intense dragging discomfort in my whole undercarriage.
One sided stitch like pain, it doubles me up sometimes.

Lasts about 12-24 hours.
Nothing that regular paracetamol won't cure.

Roseandbee Thu 09-Mar-17 00:13:56

I get OV pain but it's mild. It probably can be normal but if it's the first time it's happened I'd see your gp about it

Roseandbee Thu 09-Mar-17 00:22:38

Don't mean to scare you but are you sure it's not appendicitis? If the pain is severe and your vomiting I'd get it checked out asap especially if your continuing to feel worse

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now