Talk

Advanced search

Eeeeekkkk!! I think there's a line!

(10 Posts)
Ilovethestars Tue 07-Mar-17 22:51:44

And timing couldn't be more complicated!!
I might be completely wrong. I've been here so many times before, but this time I think there's a really, really, REALLY faint line. I tried a photo but it's so faint and I can't hold the camera still enough.
So the back story is, I'm 37, we have two beautiful daughters seven years apart, due to miscarriages in between; I'm truly crap at pregnancy, difficulty conceiving then keeping, dreadful sickness and third trimester complications. Amazed and thankful for the two we have. Had always wanted a big family, but gave up on that, although always secretly hoped we might have another. 'Tried' last year, but agreed if no bfp by Christmas we'd call it a day and move on. So we did. Now, we are planning on moving nearer home/closer to family (although not that close), applying for jobs and interviewing, buying a house and was just beginning to look forward to a little more independence (and a tidy house!) as DD2 starts school in September.
I've been feeling rotten for nearly a week, intermittently nauseas, waking up with heartburn, hungry, exhausted continually, and extremely irritable - same as with both DD's, so although a few days early, I did a poas this evening and it was negative BUT as I'm used to, I did a quick hold up to the light and squint and a very faint line caught my eye. I have NEVER seen that before; it's always been absolutely blank or very obviously there.
I have no idea how I feel about this confused
For so long I have wanted a big family and lots of babies, and now I might just be moving on from it, and now there might be a line.....
I'm terrified, excited, panicking, thrilled, mostly panicking..... (and excited)!
I suspect, now I have actually spent the money on a stick, peed on it and posted this, AF will arrive tomorrow, and I'll be gutted! That's what normally happens.
Anyone else want to hand hold?

Ilovethestars Tue 07-Mar-17 22:56:56

Oh poo!
Just seen the thread about Tesco tests - it was Tesco I used. Guess I'm not then sad

chatnanny Wed 08-Mar-17 00:07:36

I couldn't see a thread about Tesco tests unreliability. By another tomorrow and let us know!

MrsBobDylan Wed 08-Mar-17 09:33:57

Have you tested again op? Hope it gives you the result you want. It's a roller coaster of emotion isn't it?

TupperwareTat Wed 08-Mar-17 09:35:37

Oh bless you. I do hope you get the news that you want.

Pitchforktotheface Wed 08-Mar-17 14:21:00

Any news @Ilovethestars

Ilovethestars Wed 08-Mar-17 17:18:14

Thanks all.
I haven't done another test yet. I'm trying to hold out til tomorrow and give it 48 hours to darken the line (if there is one). I'm having suspicious back/belly ache, so it could all be pmt - had all that with the DD's too.
Soooo tired, hits like a ton of bricks around 4pm. Again, that could be either pregnancy or pmt. I do have exhausting pmt every now and again....
Still no idea what I want the result to be confusedsad.......

fruityb Wed 08-Mar-17 17:19:32

Tesco tests worked for me!

DreamingOfADifferentMe Wed 08-Mar-17 17:21:28

Good luck lovely, fingers are tightly crossed for you.

Ilovethestars Thu 09-Mar-17 22:02:14

AF on her way sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now