Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Implantion bleeding? Any experience?

(10 Posts)
lookatthemoon Tue 07-Mar-17 21:40:50

TTC #2 after mc in Dec followed immediately by chem preg. First month trying again. Thought AF arrived 4 days early today (cue meltdown) but so far just two small bouts of browney/pinky watery cm. So now I am trying to (stupidly) give myself hope. Anyone have IB before bfp? What was it like?

All bfns so far but with my last pregnancy didn't get bfp until day before af due (but no spotting then).

sherbertlemon17 Wed 08-Mar-17 10:00:42

I did with this pregnancy. It only lasted a couple of hours and was brown and pink, only on wiping and then was gone! It's what made me think I was pregnant. I tested 3 days later and got a definite BFP.

Everyone's different though... I do know someone who got very different bleeding over a few days!

Sewingbeatshousework Wed 08-Mar-17 10:04:54

Sorry to hear about your mc's. I had IB with this pregnancy, 7 days after conception. I got a bfp 6 days later on FRER.

Mine was basically 2 wipes of pale pink watery blood and that was it.

Fingers crossed for you 😊

lookatthemoon Wed 08-Mar-17 11:00:10

Thanks for replies - No more spotting and no AF yet so still hanging on to some hope!

mistermagpie Wed 08-Mar-17 11:04:20

I've had it with both my pregnancies. Basically a short bleed at about 10 DPO (I have a short luteal phase so both times assumed this was AF starting) that lasted for about one day and then vanished. The first time it was proper red blood but the second it was more browny. Both times it was replaced by creamy discharge almost immediately. Good luck!!

fuzzywuzzy Wed 08-Mar-17 11:04:28

Try FRER tests with FMU. I had IB with this pregnancy first time was just pink spots then again a few days later when period was due it was a watery brown, I thought I was out and had another CP but it must have been IB, I got a very faint BFP when I had the pink spotting.

For me the watery brownish spotting lasted three days.

Good luck, fingers crossed for tour BFP

lookatthemoon Wed 08-Mar-17 11:36:44

Thanks ladies, bfn with FRER this morn, nasty evap with clearblue last night. AF not officially due until tomorrow but still no sign that its coming. So just have to wait it out - arrgghh!

herestohoping Wed 08-Mar-17 11:42:06

Hi lookatthemoon, i think were kind of in the same boat! I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on saturday which was 7dpo. So today is 11dpo and I got a bfn this morning, but like you no sign of AF yet so I'm trying to wait it out until Saturday before I test again! good luck for your testing! grin

lookatthemoon Wed 08-Mar-17 12:01:49

Best of luck to you too herestohoping. Such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it?! I'm not sure I have the self control to wait to test but there is a lot to be said for not spending a morning in front of a window squinting at a bfn! wink

herestohoping Wed 08-Mar-17 12:17:21

I even had the torch of my phone at mine this morning! blush the feelings awful, half of you can't bare a day not knowing so you want to test but then when it's a bfn you spend the day in disappointment and trying to not get your hopes up again for the next day lol!

I can't actually test again now until Friday afternoon at the earliest as I am away from home so I am reallllly trying to hold out until Saturday morning now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now