Talk

Advanced search

Pregnacare - His and Hers

(4 Posts)
RoseGoldHippie Tue 07-Mar-17 14:29:47

Hi All

I am on CD2 after being over a week late last month.

I am thinking of ordering His and Hers Pregnacare. Has anyone used this? Did you feel it was a huge benefit?

If I'm 100%honest I'm not really sure what it does blush

Let me know you stories guys!

ArchiesMamaBird Tue 07-Mar-17 15:09:37

Me and DH have been using it for the last few months. It's high in all of the vitamins and minerals that are essential for conception (zinc, selenium etc.)

Tesco also do their own brand of his and hers conception tablets, and I am going to buy these ones when we run out, as they are a lot cheaper.

If you do use the Pregnacare ones, watch out for bright yellow wee. Something both me and & DH have noticed!

princessbananahammock252 Tue 07-Mar-17 15:25:09

DH and I tried them and hated them. We just felt so icky with them; constipated and nauseous all at the same time. But I definitely think you should try them cos I know not everyone will react in the same way. They definitely benefit you in providing vitamins you both need to support your bodies during ttc. In the end I just made sure I was taking folic acid and my vitamin d levels were okay whilst ttc. I'm 24 weeks pregnant now and I refuse to take pregnacare. I take the main supplements individually instead which works better for me. Good luck!

RoseGoldHippie Tue 07-Mar-17 15:36:54

Thank you Archie and congratulations Princess! I will give them a go smile they are not too £££ on Amazon at the mo so and going to get 1 pack and see how we go from there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now