Talk

Advanced search

TTC and feel like giving up.

(1 Post)
user1487362239 Tue 07-Mar-17 07:41:29

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 10 months now. I have a child from a previous relationship who's now 7 years old, but since then I suffered (and recovered) from Anorexia. I spoke to my doctor before TTC and she said she couldn't see a problem as I have regular periods, and my BMI is just about in the healthy range. My OH hasn't had any children although his ex did say she was pregnant but had a termination after he broke up with her (she's a bit crazy, the dates she have never added up and she wouldn't let him go to the termination with her to support her so I'm not sure whether there was any truth in it).
Now it's just month after month of disappointment. I'm usually one of the nicest, most caring and least judgemental people but this is turning me into such a nightmare. His brother recently found out he and his OH are expecting and I can't stand to be around them, and then I see a girl on FB is pregnant after having 2 children taken into care and all these other people and I can't help but think, why them and not me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now