Talk

Advanced search

Spotting/Small bleed

(2 Posts)
PMH1991 Mon 06-Mar-17 17:37:01

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for two months now so we realise it won't be like clockwork and have several challenges ahead.
I've checked for my ovulation days and they are from 19-24 of each month so we have been active then. My period is usually due by the 4th of each month.

My period came as usual on February 4th and my tests all of course were negative.

I've been having periods since I was 16, I'm 26 next month and for the past ten years of having them, they have ALWAYS been extremely heavy, painful and have at times meant I've had to take time off work etc as they were so heavy and/or painful.

However, this month after actively trying to conceive, I am not bleeding much at all. I've lost a very small amount of blood over past few days which is unusual for me and it mostly occurred during sex. I've had no cramps and lost about a tablespoons worth compared to the usual pint..

Is this related to trying for a baby?

Anyone else encountered similar?

I'm very confused.

NaturWilde Tue 07-Mar-17 11:43:20

I would test...do you have a HPT?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now